Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE WILL ANSWER THEM Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:17 am
POST GENERAL QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT GAIA/THE RING HERE

How this thread works..

arrow You ask questions if you have them (ex: "How do I post my own thread?")
arrow Whoever knows the answer can respond to them. Of course Crew members will always try to be on top of this.. but if any of our members knows the answer, please try and help out! whee

Thank you for this idea DemonicRockGirl!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:01 am
ok.. i have like a million questions but i'll put here the only ones that crosses my mind right now^^
1. how do i invite people to this guild?
2. how do i send a gift to a friend? actually this is a big question >.> last night i wanted to give a gift to a friend who had some problems and because i didn't know how to send a gift i was forced to send a trade crying

DemonicRockGirl

uiopq

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:59 pm
DemonicRockGirl

1. how do i invite people to this guild?
2. how do i send a gift to a friend?

Hi Demonic! I can actually answer these.

1. I think the way this guild is set up, only crew members can invite. I was a crew member in another guild and I could invite, but here I can't.

2. To send a gift you have to purchase it first. You can then find it in your inventory and if you click on it it will ask if you would like to equip it or give it as a gift. A form will then pop up that you need to fill out. It's pretty much self-explanatory once you get to that point.

I hope this helps!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm
Upi's right about the invte. Only crew can do that.. however if you want to tell your friends about the guild, you can show them our home page and they can reqeust to join. I check join requests once a day.  

srestar
Vice Captain

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:29 pm
O.o that's easy. tnx upi and sre whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:37 pm
why "the ring" and why Mario is on the banner?) (I know that i made it XD but there was rule))  

lemon aggressive seed

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:27 pm
lemon aggressive seed
why "the ring" and why Mario is on the banner?) (I know that i made it XD but there was rule))

AWESOME QUESTIONS whee

It's called The Ring, in the sense that it's a place. (Ex. The Boxing Ring), except it's a ring where people can gather and take part in some cool contests/discussions/etc. But I think the main point behind naming it "The Ring" was that I wanted to get a guild going that would give to its members.. and I was hoping that charities that we hold, contests and discussions would inspire our members to also give back to others (in terms of charities/conversation/help), thus completing a full circle. A little cheesey but I thought it was important to have a really solid reason behind its title.

Mario & Mushroom theme is because MagicSnap provided me with this guild. I met her in forums and told her about how I wanted to start a guild so I could do contests and charities for members and really give to people in that way, and she told me she owned a guild and she let me do what I wanted with it. I asked her the day she made me Vice Captain, if there was anything she wanted me to do or not to do with the guild (It is after all, her guild) and she said that the only thing she wanted was for the banner to be Mario and Mushroom themed!

That was fun to answer :]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:44 am
ok, tnx, now I unerstand (:  

lemon aggressive seed

lemon aggressive seed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 pm
ou, I have more questions.
why peple collecting flowers and trash and boots/cans?
why flowers and bugs dissapiered from towns?

*what should i do in zomg when i become 10.0 cl? is it max lvl? what then?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:56 pm
lemon aggressive seed
ou, I have more questions.
why peple collecting flowers and trash and boots/cans?

People collect bugs to make ink! Trash can make some cool items too.. but some people just collect to collect. I'm not sure about the answers to your other questions though! Sorry! If any TOWN/ZOMG experts want to help, please do! whee

srestar
Vice Captain

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 am
i'll answer lemon's question's^^
1: as sre said from bugs you can make ink, from paper you can make hats and from flowers you can make bouquets.. and some people collect because they don't have anything else to do on gaia or as a token for something or some of them collect them and then sell them or they can get a job
2: the junk in the towns dissapierd because they dissabled them before the christmas event and after that they had some problems with some bugs and they dissabled all of the junk for that crying i hope the junk comes back real soon crying

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:35 am
bugs for inks i know, i collect them too)
but flowers.. bouquets are so expensive and i have never saw that someone wear it ) and paper hats are not so cute i think.. so i supposed that maybe there is another reason)  

lemon aggressive seed

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 am
i have a question^^ is the art forum open? cuzz i saw that luffy made a thread there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm
DemonicRockGirl
i have a question^^ is the art forum open? cuzz i saw that luffy made a thread there.

its open! sorry i left for a little bit to concentrate on finals and i forgot to open it up before i left.. but im going to open it up right now  

srestar
Vice Captain

DemonicRockGirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 am
srestar
DemonicRockGirl

its open! sorry i left for a little bit to concentrate on finals and i forgot to open it up before i left.. but im going to open it up right now

tnx sre^^ and if you go there i have a little surprise for you guys wink  
THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces