A huge mistake
  Absolutely brilliant, she is the best choice
  No way i would like (name) as Jane
  Unrelevant
View Results

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:27 pm
What do you think about this?..
i was browsing some sites and there was a release that said she will be joinning the cast as the volturi little evil vampire Jane.

I personally do not like the choice. When i see her, i will say.. Dakota Fanning, ..not Jane.
I don't think she can pull the "evil", "wicked" look.. or act.
But, well, i hope she proves me wrong. Hope New Moon is ... interesting on screen.
:/
that's just my opinion.
What's yours?

Sorry about the link xD
I sort of reacted too quickly to the news, it wasn't confirmed by S.M. or by the company,
It was posted in
Edwardandbella.net i think.
So it's not ultra mega sure. On IMDB it's still rumored, but i think she is going to be playing Jane :/
Here's where i found it, it's mentioned in IMDB if you want to check.
http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-07-its-confirmed-8

But still. What would you think about Dakota Fanning as Jane?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Haha, this should be interesting.

Mischief managed.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angels_can_fly2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image
Can I see a link to where this is confirmed? Stephenie's site hasn't said anything about it...
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:44 pm
>.<

If you give us the link to this I will be sooo much happier. Look, nothing is confirmed unless it is confirmed by one of the actors, directors, or the author Meyer.

Please give us the link....please...  

WineChan

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

not too surprising, if anything she may pull off being Jane. Now that I think about it, when thinking of Jane, Dakota kinda fits the description of her. I look forward to seeing her portray dear Jane. I think she's a good actress. GAHHH!! I can't wait for New Moon though. And when it comes out I'll have someone almost as obsessed as myself to go with when we move this summer. =D Hoorah! It works since he's read the books and what not. My gf doesn't like the Twilight series that much mostly because it got the rep of a preteen series... after reading up to Eclipse I beg to differ. I actually wonder if my 11 year old sister should be reading it right now much less. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 pm
I think she is a fantastic actress (watch her movie Hide and Seek with Robert DeNiro for a good example of her ability to be creepy), but I just hope she doesn't demand too big of a salary...I think they need to put a lot more money towards special effects in New Moon than they did in Twilight, and if she demands a ton of money, they'll have a smaller budget for other things.

Other than that, though, I think she is a brilliant choice.  

Glitterbean

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:23 pm
i got an email confirming that this was true.
so it is indeed true :] unless there was some miscommunication error lol
User Image

see :] it was in an email from summit entertainment about the release of twilight on march 21st.

i personally love dakota fanning. she has such high acting skills for her age. if you see/saw the movie push, then you'd probably feel better about her playing jane. so if you havent seen push, i'd go see it or wait until it comes out on dvd. its going to be interesting seeing how she brings jane to life in a motion picture :]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm
WEll, I have nothing against her anymore. I think she'll do a great job razz

Just seeing push, I thought that was fantastic. She'll make a nice jane ^^  

WineChan

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 pm
I heard it was confirmed, but I'm no reliable source.

I think Dakota will do an excellent job. She's a fantastic actress (much better than some on the cast *cough* Kristen Stewart *cough*). I really do believe she will be able to pull off the whole evil Jane thing. Give her a quick dye job, cut her hair short and she will be wonderful.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:17 pm
Kittycharm
WEll, I have nothing against her anymore. I think she'll do a great job razz

Just seeing push, I thought that was fantastic. She'll make a nice jane ^^
User Image

seeing her in Push surprised me because of how old she looks now.
But she was really good in it. I saw it in theaters with a few friends. QUite impressed. Again, I definitely think she'll do well as Jane.

(she was sooo creepy in Hide and Seek, but good. THat is a good example of her acting for such roles)

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am
i actually like her as jane. shes creepy to begin with so like itl be amazing smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 pm
Shes a great actress that's for sure...sorta still undecided on whether she'll be a good Jane. I have to see her act as Jane 1st.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 am
I think she'll do an amazing job. I've seen some of the movies she's been casted in and she'll do wonders in being Jane. ^_^v Hooray for creepiness factor! She is pretty though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:42 am
http://www.summit-ent.com/news.php?news_id=105

There's summit's news page wink with the confirmation  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:39 pm
Yeah, I think Dakota is a nice pick for Jane. I looked at few pictures of her and looks wise, she fits. I missed out on seeing "Push" but she looked good in the previews. <3

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff