So let me begin with a little backstory here. I used to work in a Christian bookstore, surrounded by faithful children of God. I was able to go to church Sunday mornings, and Bible study Sunday nights. I was in a bubble!

Now, I left the bookstore for an opportunity with the Disney Corporation, and school also started up again.

My bubble popped. Big time.

The people that I work with at Disney are so worldly. They go to gay clubs, drink, cuss, etc. They are SO worldly. And my classes at school aren't giving me a break either. I'm taking Psych of Religion (where my teacher is all about "is there a God or are we making it up?") and I also have Environmental Science which is right now all about evolution and whatnot.

So....It's tough!

But God is GOOD! He is so good! I have been praying and He will use me as a light and help me to be strong. He has done JUST that!

There is someone in my Psych class who is soul searching, and we have become friends :] I am able to witness to him in a very friendly way, not pushing. We have known each other for two weeks and have already had two hour- long conversations about Christianity, both started by him. And he just asks question after question, just wanting to know more. It's amazing.

And at Disney (where I am also taking a college-level class) a girl noticed where I was from on my nametag and she's just down the street from me. Well, I found her on facebook and she is totally sold out for God! He has blessed me with someone to carpool with that I can fellowship with, who can help to hold me up and who I help to hold up.

Plain and simple people: God is good. :]