Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:26 am
I'm going to kill my brother.
I swear it.
As soon as my mom leaves for the store, he starts running his mouth like the little b*****d ******** b***h he is. >_>
Of course I tell him to shut up, and of course he talks back.
He doesn't listen to a word anyone says.
And every time he opens his mouth, he makes me want to cuss his ******** head off.
So here I am, I JUST woke up before my mom left, and I'm already in a bad mood. I. ********. Hate. That. -Stringofcursewordshere- Kid.
There aren't enough curse words to describe that little ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:59 am
similar problem here...remeber if all else fail just put a BIG cardboard box over the problem...and if that doesn't work then buy the kid some drugs and tell him to go crazy....heroin always work  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:17 pm
I'm currently treating him like a dog and locked him outside. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm
now how is that gonna teach him anything?
tell him that if he doesn't start acting civil then he'll be alone for the rest of his life and he'll be virgin forever and then teach him to be a good lil boy and when he starts to act up again then push him up against a wet electrical socket with paper clips sticking out of it  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

Fazzey

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Ah...One of the times one of my brothers annoyed me I wrapped him up in one of those old foam mattresses and sat on him till he stopped screaming. Do something like that...Lock him in the basement...Or a storage area. Make him claustrophobic. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:06 pm
Tell him if he behaves himself you'll take him to go see Watchmen. Then of course, later on, don't since he misbehaved already.  

Kjuroki Kaze

Captain Schmoopy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:08 pm
NO! CLAUSTROPHOBIA! I'd kill someone if they did that. And you all don't get being the little brother. ^-^ Why we torture you? Because it's absolutely ****ing hilarious!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm
huntsman449
NO! CLAUSTROPHOBIA! I'd kill someone if they did that. And you all don't get being the little brother. ^-^ Why we torture you? Because it's absolutely ****ing hilarious!

And the more you do it, the more we're going to embarrass you later on in life, With your friends, with your Significant other, Wedding day, etc...We older siblings wait for our opportunities to strike, and ours do more damage.  

Kjuroki Kaze

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:44 pm
if it were an eye for an eye then no one would blame blind boys for masturbating  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm
I find smothering bratty kids with lovey-doveyness is great torture. Especially if they hate it. Then I do it more. >3  

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 am
I don't think ryuu would try that.. x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 am
xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx
similar problem here...remeber if all else fail just put a BIG cardboard box over the problem...and if that doesn't work then buy another kid.

Fixxx'd. :]

Metal Soulhunter

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:43 am
Aww.. Poor Ryuu =(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:59 am
Or you do the Ramna Method.

Steph: Ranma, hunny.

Fill your basement full of Hungry cats, and I mean a lot of cats to the point they'll fight over food. Make a necklace of Cat food, place it on your brother, toss him into hte basement, slam the door and DON'T LET HIM OUT. He'll be Traumatized by the experience regardless and most likely have a severe Cat Phobia, but you'll have 3 possible outcomes:

1) He'll start fighting like a cat for a time after his Cat-Phobia has hit an extreme level.

2) He'll pass out when he reaches that same Zenith

3) He'll be dead, and you won't have to deal with him anymore.

ALL WIN SITUATIONS!  

Kjuroki Kaze

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 am
I think I should just throw him in a ditch and leave him there.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff