Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto has been redeemed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm
if anyone has been keeping up with onemanga (like you should be) i think its pretty damn obvious that Naruto is fragon awesome and has pulled a 180 on his suck meter

comment- what you think of the new "SAGE" naruto and his a** kickin' on Pein (or Pain whatev)
or how Hinata finally told him how she feels xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 am
i haven't been keeping up on onemanga lately and i know this is random but did pain actually kill kakashi...i was wondering because i heard rumors about this  

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

`Renny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:12 pm
It looks like he did but no one is truly sure. To me it looks like ran out of chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 pm
8 tails i f'n awesome! and it's about time naruto knows who his father is.  

airhead501

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am
well once i saw a picture of what the 4th hokage really looked like i knew he was his dad, by the way what kind of creature is the 8-tails  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm
it seems to me 8 tails is basically the fox taking back it's original form- kinda like a werewolf going from man to wolf (if you noticed- each tail grew more body parts- bones, tissue, muslces etc.)

hellz yes- the Naruto got to talk with his Dad blaugh blaugh blaugh xd xd heart heart
(sorry i had a fangirl moment- excuse me the 4th has always been my favorite character)  

Kihrin Sohn

xxKazokuxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:40 am
Yes, yes.. the manga is finally going well. I'm pissed that Hinata is going to live. Don't flame me, I don't like her and have no reason to see why she'd live.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games