Submit

We <3 Fashion!
  Booyah! :D
  Naw....¬_¬
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've always loved clothes and fashion, and I'm interested in what people view as their style - from dressing up to slouching about.
I thought it'd be cool as a way of finding out about our guild members, if people used this as a little 'fashion diary'. You can update it as often as you like, talking aboutw aht you're wearing and what you find cool at the moment etc.
Think of it as a bit like that 'twitter' website lol

Here's a template to get you started ^_~

Quote:

Name: (your name)
Date: (the date of your entry or when this outfit worn)
Outfit Name: (just a vauge name you might call your outfit to describe it)
Inspirations/purpose: (what were you trying to go for with wearing this? eg Lolita, slouching around day, colurful etc)
Tops: (what you're wearing above the waist. if you can find pictures that's cool too)
Bottoms: (trousers/shorts/skirt etc)
Feet: (footwear etc)
Accessories: (hats, jewelry etc)

Today i'm obsessed with.... (what's interetsing you today?)
An item of clothing i love at the moment: (what have you found that you want to own?)
Today's style icon: (any particular brand/ style icon/ theme etc you like today?)

ta daa! enjoy, I'm interested to see the results ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Ok i'll get us started rolleyes

Name: Dragontamer363
Date: 10th March 09
Outfit Name: Pink n' Blue Slouch biggrin
Inspirations/purpose: Cheap shops seem to always have bright colours, so a lot of my clotehs are bright. I put a pink over-top on over a blue top i had on yesterday *ahem* and liked how it looked, so i carrie don the blue-pink theme
Tops: a bright blue tank-top that says 'midnight show' [H&M], over that a dark bright-pink longsleeve button top (with a 'hoodie'style pocket) [Primark - £2.50 biggrin ] and over that a bright blue zip hoodie. [H&M]
Bottoms: Flared jeans [Next]
Feet: unicorn-print socks [primark], red 'tatoo' converse [schuh]
Accessories: A silver plated ankh necklace ['rocky horrors' shop], pink ethnic-looking dangly earings and my trusty plastic handbag [paperchase]

And straight hair! *legasp!*

Today i'm obsessed with.... Cake! biggrin
An item of clothing i love at the moment: Best Friends Forever religious humor t-shirt
Today's style icon: Ayt the moemnt I think I look liek some kind of boiled sweet or milkshake -haha

As for general style lovliness, i'll always heart the goblin king from 'the labyrinth'. I love 18thc fashion biggrin

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Name: Zizzykitty
Date: March 10, 2009
Outfit Name: Sunny Cold Day-I Felt Like Nothing
Tops:Army green converse splatter shirt.
Bottoms: Old Navy "Flirt" style jeans.
Feet: Red low-top converse.
Accessories: A ring on my left middle finger and one on my right ring finger. Brown, tan, and red flippy watch from Fossil. (the face flips over to a skull with wings so you can avoid scratching the watch face.) A bracelet of mah-jong tiles from Cost Plus. A small ball bearing necklace with my mother and father's engagement ring(a silver ring, a copper ring, and a gold ring all intertwined together.) and a charm from an old friendship necklace that broke(a silver heart with a smaller heart cut out of one corner that says "forever" down one side). A large black scarf/shawl since it was cold this morning and I bike. Clear pink tinted sunglasses since it was sunny.
Today i'm obsessed with....
dark poetry and sunflower seeds
An item of clothing i love at the moment:
Confederate jackets(frock coats)
User ImageUser Image
Today's style icon:
No style icon but a bit of a grungier, more industrial look. Atleast in my mind. Maybe channeling some kind of inner Kurt Cobain since he comes to mind when I think grunge. (Though I look nothing like kurt cobain, except maybe my love of jeans and converse)
User Image

I was trying to find a camera to just take a picture of me but I think it's in my mom's purse which is with her at work.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 am
Mmhmm frock coats biggrin

Quote:

Name: dragontamer363
Date: 11th March 09
Outfit Name: Hoping for Spring & can't-decide-of-i-want-to-go-shopping(lol)
Inspirations/purpose: I was going to wear my skirt today, but relaised my leggings are in the wash >< So instead I went wit a sping/hippy-ness. Soemwhere between dressing up (incase I go shopping) and slouching around (since I have morning lectures today)
Tops: A grey t-shirt with a BIG yellow smiley face on it (new look), over that a white shirt that's pinche din at the back and has vines, a moth design and glittery threads on it (3/4 sleeves).
Bottoms: blue flared jeans (again *ahem*)
Feet: Grey & pink socks and -you guessed it- my trusty tattoo converse.
Accessories: an 'art neuveau' style 'chain' white-gold bracelet I got for my 18th. a fake-silver necklace that has a pendant like a little cage and one of those 'get your own pearl' cheapo pearls in the cage. My 3 earrings are little fake-silver loops with skulls dangling off them. Standard makeup (mascara, a touch of eyeshadow to lighten eyes and a bit fo concealer to cover up my sleep-deprived-ness haha)

Today i'm obsessed with.... Spring! Well, looking forwards to the weather getting warmer at least.
An item of clothing i love at the moment: Vivienne Westwood Brooch - i love vivienne westwood stuf, and this brooch is pretty cool smile
Today's style icon: surfer-dude chic! (haha)

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:54 am
Name: Moonlight
Date: 3/11/09
Outfit Name: Casual? Kinda...?
Inspirations/purpose: My norm. ^_^"
Tops: I'm wearing a shirt that goes past my waist and have a outer part separate that's worn as well. Um...very hard to describe it. ^_^ It's a turtle neck inside while the outside part of the shirt is long sleeved and opens in the front so you can see the inside shirt.
Bottoms: Light Blue jeans
Feet: High heeled black boots
Accessories: Light purple gemed necklace silver chained. A topaz kind of color gem ring. And white Gold dangling earring along. ^_^
Today i'm obsessed with: Sleeping. Or just going home (at work at the moment). T__T
An item of clothing i love at the moment: Really fancy looking shirt with open long sleeves. Thin layered. My dad will make it for me actually. ^_^
Today's style icon: Nothing. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:04 pm
How did I miss the inspiration part last time?

Name:Zizzykitty
Date: March 11, 2009
Outfit Name: Cold Day II- I hate it
Inspirations/purpose:I was trying to feel somewhat cute to keep me from being so irate about three hour orch/musical rehersal afterschool.
Tops: A long sleeved white V-neck under a light, light steely-blue short sleeved shirt with a wolf on the chest and scribbles around the wolf reaching down to three pigs on the stomach with pink cheeks and butts.
Bottoms: Slim boot-cut jeans.
Feet: black low-top converse
Accessories: three bracelets on my left wrist. The larget with wooden beads painted black and a japanese character imprinted in gold paint , the middle with wooden beads that used to be purple but are now very faded, the smallest is ceramic, glass, or stone beads( I can't tell) that are marbelized purple. Same two rings. A choker with a pendant on the front with a symbol for strength. A gray scarf with turquise stripes
trying to relax
military style jackets.
Today's style icon:
Me, myself, and I.
I can't think of any stereotype or people that dress like how I am today.
I am a tad braindead though.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:02 am
Name: Dragontamer
Date: 12th March 09
Outfit Name: Going to town blargh.
Inspirations/purpose: I'm having one of those days where you A-don't feel pretty and B- you feel fat and C-you feel like you have NO wearable clothes. I ahve to go to town to pick up some replacement lightbulbs, and it's too cold to wear the skirt I wanted. So i'm going for passable looking-decent-ness haha I also had a 9.15am lecture so getting up early = evilness.
Tops: (under) A black 'AFI' t-shirt of a victorian girl tightrope walking [ from an AFI Gig in Manchester] . Over that I have a turqouise longsleeve top with pipes/ribs down it (makes me feel slimmer) and a 'hoodie' pocket at the stomach. [Primark] On top of all that my black plastic 'leather' jacket (collar up) with it's bat brooch
Bottoms: Black/v.dark grey skinny jeans [River Island]
Feet: Bright green imitation-converse trainers with a leafy deisgn on them. [New Look for £10 :3] Grey&pink socks.
Accessories: My watch (blue&rectangular with a big face and roman numerals) [amazon.co.uk], my silver ankh necklace [rocky horrors], my 3 skull-loop earrings [Claire's], and a material scarf that's black with red ends and subtle glitter to it [Select]. the usual make up, lots fo concelaer for baggy eyes -haha

Today i'm obsessed with.... Those sodding lightbulbs! gotta get 'em fixed
An item of clothing i love at the moment: I love love love red tartan pencil skits. in fact pencil sirts in general. i hope they ahev soem when i go shopping.
Today's style icon: Me and my slobbiness -haha

---> [busy day = changes :p ]

Going to town: Change earrings into bigger dangly ones. They're tear-drop shaped and have cut-out art-neuvouex style peacocks on them. My 3rd peircing is now a largeish circular stud with a lace design.

Back from town to sit down and write my essay: took the turquoise overtop off, shoved on my warm walking socks and my 2nd hand ex-army green shirt.
It's thick& hugely too big for me. I covered the pocket in little badges ( eg nightmare before xmas, no smoking badge, "don't be so emo about it" badge, avenged sevenfold,evanescense etc) and on the back it has a BIG sew on patch of this:

(I've also got that poster in pride of place in my room smile Love it! )

[I've also got my new lacy gloves on -see below. With Nine Inch Nails in my headphones I feel all industrial -haha]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:34 pm
Whoo! shopping trip!
-ahem-
Since we're indulging in good ol' fashioned materialism I thought I'd post about it.

I went to gets some repacement lightbulbs (omg they fitted! yay! I'm not a vampire anymore!) and so I went to town. After I got them I had a wander around the shops...

huzzah! I finally found a pencil skirt i liked!

Granted, it's not tartan, but it's even better. It's a sinky black material with a little elastic 'give' in it. It goes upto my waist and covers it in a slightly structured almost bodice-like bit of material at the top. The skirt itself is very figure hugging (and flatering :3) and goes down to my knees with the classic slit up the back to allow you to walk. It zips up in the back (though i'm paranoid the zip'll break-haha)
It's GORGEOUS.
Cost about £33, which is always expensive in my book, but actually for a decent piece of clothing (esp lower clothing) it's not bad. The quality is certainly there.
I got it from River island [www.riverisland.com]. The style of the shop is one I either take or leave, but i've found quite a few of my favourite pieces of clothing in there, hidden away behind other stuff. It's great quality (but you do pay for it sweatdrop haha) gettings something from there is a treat.

I also found in the shop some amazing little fingerless gloves. They're lacy (a bit like victorians used to have) and have that patch of skin and button-up part like biker gloves/driving gloves have. they're snug but very comfy... in fact, I'm wearing them as I type.. ninja

I popped into Primark - (do you have primar wher eyou live? It's a majorly cheap shop. I picked up a purple sleeveless top for about £1.60 which is a lovely colour.

i tried on my new stuff together when i got home and they loks great togetehr as a going out outfit. It's a friend's 21st brithday party on Monday, so i'll be able to wear it biggrin
I have yet to find out if it looks as good when my hair's curly...hmm.

Incidentally, I've noticed that EVERYTHING I seem to buy si purple. It's my afve colour, and I love it, but sicne I have 100% full control of both my budget and my taste, it seems to end up with a whole lotta purple.

for exmaple I also bought a lavender scented jar/jam-pot candle because (guess what?) it wa spurple (and I love alvender). I lit it tonight along with my otehr candle - a purple tea-light jar. Near my little red-purple cat ornament.
tee hee
It's not too bad. But a lot of my wardrobe's purple too. whee

Anyway - girly stereotypes have a base. shopping is fun smile
{provided I don't eat anything outside my storecupboards I can afford it lol}  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:35 am
That's awesome you got your skirt DT!

I don't wear skirts. I have two but I ride my bike to school so skirt+bike usually isn't a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 am
Haha I can understand hat - you dont' want to giev teh guy driving ebhidn you an eyeful XD

I don't wear sirts that often because A-I always find it hard to get a top to go with it and B- it's usually too cold. Hopefully when spring warms up a bit i can wear them more often smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm
I don't really have many shoes to go with shirts either. I wear sneakers mostly. I have my concert heels. (kind of depressing black peep-toe wedge heels), some flats I got from Old Navy(navy blue with white flowers), random flip flops/sandals, strappy gold flats I wore to Homecoming, little pink shoes my mom loves but I hate since they don't have anything on the ankle or heel so they don't stay on very well.

And that's all the non-sneakers I have. Why I do not wear skirts often. xd

Date: March 13, 2009
Outfit Name: Pink on Gray; Let's Go
Inspirations/purpose: I found a brand new shirt in my closet I hadn't worn yet so I put it in realizing it was a thin shirt so I could see my bra through it then threw on a long sleeved shirt underneath. (good thing I did though because it was cold)
Tops: A long sleeved white shirt underneath a gray shirt with pink/purple flowers up the left side of it and a white butterfly on the right side of the chest. (both Old Navy) A faded army green hooded jacket. Kind of military styled-ish? (H&M)
Bottoms: Dark gray-ish blue jeans.
Feet: Low top black converse
Accessories: Two rings as always. Same bracelets as the last time I posted. My large black scarf/shawl since it was cold this morning.

Into The Woods
I want big skirt with a petticoat so it sticks out. (Kind of like a lolita-style skirt) I think they're adorable.
Today's style icon:
nope.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:51 am
Quote:

Name: dragontamer
Date: 14th March 09
Outfit Name: Trying to make a good impression (lol)
Inspirations/purpose: I'm being one of the 'student ambassadors' for a university open day today, so I want to look relatively decent, but still casual enough to be a 'hip' student -haha I just spent the past half hour+ straightening my hair XD
Tops: A bright pink t-shirt that says 'love' in old-style writing and has a faded eart design with silver paint. Over that I've got a bright blue zip-hoodie (H&M)
Bottoms: My coal grey skinny jeans
Feet: Probably my good ol' converse. again XD
Accessories: Pink diamond-shaped dangly earrings (look a bit ethnic, i love 'em) and a stud in my 3rd earring hole. My rusty ankh necklace. A watch, blue with roman numerals.

Today i'm obsessed with.... Not sckrewing up the tour!
An item of clothing i love at the moment: I'm looking for some nice boots that have a low enough heel to be practical, but still loo good with jeans or a skirt. hm..
Today's style icon: meh your usual fashions

dragontamer363
Crew

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm
Name: Arch Angel Neko
Date: March 15, 1989
Outfit Name: uhm.. house thing.. lols
Inspirations/purpose: im just chilling at home trying to look casual (at home) but when I'm out.. I wear ragged urban style clothes..
Tops:Nothing.. I look so good and so hot right now.. i can feel my hotness.. haha.. just kidding..
but I usually wear a fit shirt and
Bottoms: My coal grey hip pants.. or my jeans.. I don't like skinny cause they run up my.. *....*
Feet: my mark ecko sneakers.. designed with a smoking skull.. lols
Accessories:uhm.. can you consider tribal tattoos accesories.. I have one in the back and one in my arms.. smile

right now I'm wearing Hawaiian shorts .. and that about it..
Today's style icon: hawaiian shorts  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm
Date: March 16, 2009
Outfit Name: Musical Thespian, oh joy
Inspirations/purpose: I thought I was going to have to stay at school all day for the musical tonight since there was supposed to be a rehersal afterschool that ends at five which is, guess what, our call time for the play.
Tops: A knit black scoop neck, long sleeved shirt. I usually don't wear plain black shirts but I needed to be in all black for the musical since I don't act, I play. Wearing it gave me one less thing to carry.
Bottoms: Dark gray-ish blue jeans. For the musical later a knee length cotton jersey skirt with lots of motion. I had fun swinging my hips around when I walked to make it sway.
Feet: Low top black converse. For the musical black peep-toe wedges. The look so depressing with my concery dress since that's so long but with a shorter skirt they were actually cute.
Accessories: Two rings as always. My ball bearing necklace with the heart charm and my mother and real father's engagement ring on it. It jingles when I walk and I like that.

Pink Spiders (band)
I want a frock coat again. The princes in the play wear them and they're awesome.
Today's style icon:
Sophisticate. The simple black shirt made me feel sexy and sophisticated. (even though it kept slipping down and I felt like my boobs were constantly hanging out.)  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 am
Name: Dragontamer363
Date: 17th march 09
Outfit Name: Wising it was summer
Inspirations/purpose: I've been waling around the house in my flip flops recently because we've been mopping the floors and they're wet, and it's put me in a summery mood. I'm trying to be all summery without freezing my arse off lol I'm hoping for good weather
Tops: a brigt-darl pink sleeveless top that says 'midnight show' on it in black and has flowers & goats skulls desigend on it [H&M]. Over that I've got my smmery white 3/4 sleeve shirt with leafy designs on it.[River Island]
Bottoms: coal black skinny jeans. My other jeans are still being washed (haha).
Feet: I'm in bare feet at the mo since I'm waiting to go to my lectures. I'l probably have my rocketdog pumps on (black with white toes and little flowers on them) [schuh]. I want to wear my white&green-leafy-sufer-dude flipflops, but it's not warm enough yet lol.
Accessories: a beaded braclet I amde form a kit - it's quite wie and Soanish-looking, with a lacy deisgn and dark red flowers on it. [kit was a gift, i made it.] A necklace to match - plastic cord with a circle with a flower/gold/copper sort of deisgn encased in it's resin. [Holiday gift] My little dark silver skull&crossbones earrings that have tiny red plastic gems for eyes [Claire's]. Usual makeup, but a bit heaver than normal : whitish eyeshadow, eyeliner with 'flicks', mascara, perfume.

Today i'm obsessed with.... Getting the problems with our accomodation sorted out. Our cooker keeps on tripping the fusebox switch and we've got letters demanding bills to be paid (which our landlords are supposed to sort out for us).
An item of clothing i love at the moment: The bracelet I made, though I need to wear it more biggrin
Today's style icon: Surfers! Summery goodness  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff