lip(including multiple lip piercings)
  nose(includes septum)
  other
  none
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 pm
They're getting pretty popular . Body piercings in general. I'm asking facial since those are the ones you see most since people usually cover their body.

Anyone want or have one? Or if you've got one, do you want more?

Also, since it has to do with piercings, does anyone gauge their ears?

I think smaller gauges can be kind of cute, from 18(regular pierced ear) to 10, but the larger ones, like you can stick your finger through the hole in your ear, are kind of gross and obnoxious.
gauge chart

my opinion on facial piercings:
I don't have any but if I were to get another piercing, I only have my earlobes pierced right now, I'd probably do my tongue. It's not very obvious, subtle. I think it'd be fun. My next choice would be lip. Oral piercings can have problems though if you do some research on them so I doubt I'd actually do it

I actually think I may get an industrial on my ear when I move out. It's not facial making it easy to hide and I think it'd be neat.

I also think multiple facial piercings are obnoxious. There's this girl at my school with 8(maybe 9) facial piercings that I've counted. Snake bites, and four on her upper lip. Then two nose piercings. I think she may have one in her eyebrow but she has these obnoxious bright red emo bangs too so it's hard to tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:10 pm
well when it comes to facial I love them as long as there aren't to many I already have upper part of my ear don't know what is it call in English would love to make another one on my eye brow and another one in the same ear ^_^ or and industrial one or one in the lower lip. I dont like the gauge I find the a bit disgusting well not all I like the small one but only those tho i wouldn't get one. I'm quite a sucker for pierced tattoo guys razz .  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:28 am
ive only got 1 on each side of my ear. the furthest ild go is multiple on ears razz other than tt, im too scared of the pain biggrin ears are still alright. unfortunately, my parents doesnt allow):  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 am
I'm not a big fa of anywhere aside the ears. Although a nose piercing or a lip p[eircing can look nice if done properly. Often people seem to overdo it and it just comes across as dorky.

i've got 3 piercings in my ears (I wa stsubborn and decided i wanted to be differnet andnot have 4 -haha). I keep on thinking on having another 2 or 3, but then decide that'd tip it over into too much, and that i'm hapy with just these smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 am
I have only on my ears. I agree that anywhere else does look nice but only if done right and only some people can really pull it off. I never knew there could be problems though with the lip piercing one.

I only have the regular piercing on each ear. and then one (on each again) above that for smaller sized earring and then on (both sides) on the top of my ear. ^_^
Getting the one at the very top of my ear hurt for quite the while but it stopped by now of course. But when I first got it...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:37 am
Prince Seiko
well when it comes to facial I love them as long as there aren't to many I already have upper part of my ear don't know what is it call in English would love to make another one on my eye brow and another one in the same ear ^_^ or and industrial one or one in the lower lip. I dont like the gauge I find the a bit disgusting well not all I like the small one but only those tho i wouldn't get one. I'm quite a sucker for pierced tattoo guys razz .

That may be a helix. But I don't know all the terms to different ear piercings, usually when I talk to people with places other than the earlobe but still on the ear pierced, unless they're using one of those specific terms, they just call it the cartilage.

Eyebrow can look nice too but there is risk of rejection since it is usually considered a surface piercings. I have a friend who pierced her own eyebrow and still has it a couple years later though.

DT:
I'd say nose, if you just have a little stud in it, can look nice. I have a friend who had her nose pierced for about two years now and when she took it out because she didn't want it anymore I didn't even notice since it was subtle. She said she was thinking about it and the next day I saw her she tapped her nose where it was then I was like "OHHHH. It looks good."

I would have to agree with overdoing it though. Like that girl I talked about with 8 piercings in her face. When she wears all of them she wears these big barballs so she's got all these metal balls sticking out of her face. It makes me want to lace ribbon around them.

Fate:
I don't think I'd get facial piercings either. I'd probably just do multiple ears. I've got a high pain tolerance so I don't mind. xd
I didn't even flinch when I got my ears pierced. My friend standing there with me just looked at me very confused. She said when she was a kid and she got her ears pierced she screamed so the whole mall likely heard her.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Zizzykitty
Prince Seiko

That may be a helix. But I don't know all the terms to different ear piercings, usually when I talk to people with places other than the earlobe but still on the ear pierced, unless they're using one of those specific terms, they just call it the cartilage.

Eyebrow can look nice too but there is risk of rejection since it is usually considered a surface piercings. I have a friend who pierced her own eyebrow and still has it a couple years later though.

that the one I got it last year for my BDay is still healing so I haven't change it but hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to yay! about the eyebrow one that why I haven't done it cause I know that the body can reject it cause i have a friend that had it and just broke threw his skin at least he told me he didn't feel it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Prince Seiko
Zizzykitty
Prince Seiko

that the one I got it last year for my BDay is still healing so I haven't change it but hopefully by the end of the month I'll be able to yay! about the eyebrow one that why I haven't done it cause I know that the body can reject it cause i have a friend that had it and just broke threw his skin at least he told me he didn't feel it

Ouch. That must suck for him. I'd heard that you barely feel it though. It makes sense since if you pinch there it doesn't really hurt.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm
^_^ i think I'd have none.. lols .. but.. a piercing on the upper part of my ear would look cool I think.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 pm
I have three piercings on the lower part of each ear. I really only use the first hole though. As for piercings in different areas, I'm not really into it. I may get one more in my upper ear, but after that I'll probably be done. whee  

Evil Pillows

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm
A lot of us seem to be more fond of ear piercings than anywhere else.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 am
I have two piercings, one on each earlobe.

I really want to get snakebites and a nose piercing.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 pm
Chaosctrl

which is the snakebite???  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:29 am
Prince Seiko
Chaosctrl

which is the snakebite???

One piercing on each side of the lower lip.

Chaos:
Where on your nose would you want your piercing? Septum or where it regularly is?  

Zizzykitty
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces