Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
what would the best vampire talent be? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 pm
so i had a dream the other night where i had become a vampire (basically every dream i have, but this one was special i swear sweatdrop ) excpet shortly after leaving my house i realized i had a super crazy power. i had the power to pull in the energy from around me and use it how i pleased (i think one time i made it a lighting bolt, another time i used it to throw a car across town, basically i could do anything i wanted haha) and it got me wondering, what would be the most powerful talent imaginable? ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 am
That really is a curious question and it has gone through my mind many times and i can never conclude on one. lol. but dreaming of vampire's isn't uncommon. I do quite often actually (and i swear that they're not all triggered by my reading habits. he he) but that actually does sound cool, morphing energy that way. although there is a meditational exercise that could be pulled from that. the whole obsorbing energy thing. and taking energy is considered to be a psychic vampire... hmm i wonder what the psycology on that is?  

Aradia Helevorn

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 pm
yeah it was a pretty sweet power. like i could lift myself off the ground, kinda like i was flying but i wasnt cuz it was just like holding me up (if that made any sense sweatdrop ) what type of meditation is that? and yeah idk bella wasnt in my dream so i couldnt tell u if it worked on her or not xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm
I would say Benjamin's power to controll the elements would be best since no matter where you go you have a weaon right?  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

Leafion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 pm
I told my friends that my vampire power was to see the truth xD
They asked me a bunch of questions and I had to guess if they were lies or truths. I got them all right sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:48 pm
Time travel.

Hands down.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 pm
Kari Twilight Mist
I would say Benjamin's power to controll the elements would be best since no matter where you go you have a weaon right?

the idea of controlling the elements always intrigued me, so yeah i think that would be like a sweet gift. you could kick soo much a** lol except the thing i dont understand is what he did in his human life that gave him such powerful control over them. is ther any fan fiction that describes that? or does it say in BD and i missed it sweatdrop

and shadow ike thats relaly impressive eek lol

yeah time travel would be pretty sweet i agree. first thing id change? birth of hitler. he took way to many lives to be worthy of walking the earth -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 am
but hitler also made us conscious of the fact that there can be such monsters and to never let such a thing happen again. that lesson needed to be learned. now i would change his punishment. shooting himself wasn't cruel enough if you ask me. and should have been stopped sooner.

i'm not sure right off the top of my head what the meditation is called. i can look in one of my books and find out. lol and as for it working on bells, since it was physical energy and not purely mental then it would. her sheild was completely in the mind, not physical one bit. lol.  

Aradia Helevorn

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:44 am
well, thats a valid point. catch 22 >.<

true. but i think my power was a lot like janes though. i think i was the only one who was able to see the shimmer (the energy) and i only had to think to make it doe something. so yeah idk. i mean i could throw a car at her but that would just bounce off a vampire so yeah idk :  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:18 pm
I would want to be able to mimic anybody. Boy, the FBI would love me.  

stareyed_in_LA

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 pm
hahahah how would that work?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 am
curious question... that would be a weird one to work.  

Aradia Helevorn

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:44 pm
well i have a 6th sense is feelin other people's emotions u can say almost like Jasper but except tat i can't control their emotions  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:01 am
I can relate to that one. ^ ^  

Aradia Helevorn

RavenMasen15

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 pm
i would love to be able to have telepathy or read other people minds. or even both!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff