Submit

¬_¬;
  XD
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:07 pm
Haha just my soddin' luck.
In my room at the flat, bulbs have been exploding like flies.
(yup kamikaze flies. shaddap xp )
First the two above my mirror went (which give me most light at night when i'm at my desk) and now my main light has gone which lights my whole room.
I'm down to a desklamp and that's it. I have to keep on moving it around the room like a bloody candle.
I didn't wnat to go into town tomorrow, but looks like i'll have to. Not that I kow how to tell the diference between the lightbulbs.
ugh.
I have to laugh though, the timing's pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 pm
Hey, look at it this way, now you can get all the lightbulbs fixed and not worry about them going for a while.

...my light in my room is good. It's a lamp, not a ceiling light. Lightbulbs were put in about three monthes ago, and they never went out yet. I even keep my light on for about an hour in the morning, and all day until about 10:30-11:00 p.m. after school. smile  

Death Shikaku

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:26 pm
haha true.
or at least I could if the damn lightbulb on the ceiling would actually come out of it's holder!
i've been balancing ona beanbag on my bed practicallyd angling off the ting. i've tried all the different ways a bub can come out and it wont's go!
grrg....

edit;
YES! I got it out! *buwahaha!*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 pm
lol I hate blackouts! There simply the worst for me. XD
Right now mines have been fine but my mom replaced my old ones with these dull kind now. It starts dull and then lightens up. The first time I placed my room light on I thought something was wrong with the bulbs (happens they're just like that. o_o')

lol Congrats on getting it!!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:43 pm
it was on of thsoe old bulbs where you have to push it in twista nd it drops out. I obviously wans't pushing it right or something.I think i puleld soemthing balancing on teh beanbag and practically dangling off teh light fittinsg though -haha

well I'm off to town tmrw for the bilbs, then. I really didn't wnat to go out, but nevermind. Mayeb i'll buy soem clothes while I'm there :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:42 pm
Wow that must have been odd. Atleast you got the bulb out!

Reminds me when I used to live in the mountains so we had generator power since we weren't on a power grid.
We used to black out every once in a while when someone would forget to check the power and I used to be terrified of the dark so I'd start screaming when it happened. xd
I got over my fear of the dark so when it happened after that I'd just curl up in a ball wherever I was until someone got the power back on.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 am
Ooh! Shopping is always fun! Might as well treat yourself while you're there after all! Is it warm where you live now by the way? It's still flipping around with temp. It was nice a few days back...very spring-like warm on one day...and now today it was freezing cold again. I hate this. >_>
It should be spring by now. crying

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:50 pm
^_^ well my room is cool.. and my lightbulb too.. lols  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Ooh! Shopping is always fun! Might as well treat yourself while you're there after all! Is it warm where you live now by the way? It's still flipping around with temp. It was nice a few days back...very spring-like warm on one day...and now today it was freezing cold again. I hate this. >_>
It should be spring by now. crying

hee I did treat myslef 3nodding

Weather woise it's definately warmer here, but like you it does flip. the air and average temperature is milder, but if it gets windy and if it rains it can get quite cold, and it night it's still very cold.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games