Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Who Plans on Getting Yugioh: Stardust Accelerator?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:34 pm
Who here is getting the new Yugioh game for the DS? I know I am, it's gonna have all the new cards up to Crimson Crisis. There's WiFi, and there's actually a storyline instead of just dueling everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 pm
You mean the other ones didn't have a storyline, however weak said storyline might have been?

I'd consider getting it, but I really haven't gotten a new pack since the first Tuner pack.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 pm
They really should make a Yu-Gi-Oh game for the Xbox 360,the PS3 or(dare I say....) the Wii.It'd be pretty great to start playing a Yu-Gi-Oh game on an actual console again.The last Yu-Gi-Oh game I've played was on the original Xbox.What was it called again...?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 pm
I probly will get it. I already lost championship 2009...so I need a new Yugioh game to make my decks on.  

Harrison Richardson

Kaptain_Pretty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:01 am
I just want a good yu-gi-oh game with the right selection of cards in it. WC 2008 did not have legendary jujutsu master.. it dissapointed me..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm
Michael RD
They really should make a Yu-Gi-Oh game for the Xbox 360,the PS3 or(dare I say....) the Wii.It'd be pretty great to start playing a Yu-Gi-Oh game on an actual console again.The last Yu-Gi-Oh game I've played was on the original Xbox.What was it called again...?

You're right, they haven't made any console games in awhile. Not since... I think it was the Capsule game for the PS2.  

pathetic_negi_magician

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:51 pm
pathetic_negi_magician
You mean the other ones didn't have a storyline, however weak said storyline might have been?

What I meant to say was that there was a storyline where you actually see you character walking around, instead of that little cursor.
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/5322225/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 pm
I might contemplate in getting this, though it's been a little while since I've looked into what has actually changed since last time I dropped by my local card shop.

In anycase, I do remember there being a yugioh game a good while back on the GBA that had something to the equivalent of a story-line, though it's name evades me at the time.  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers