Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Daily Chance Contest (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LanceCalvis generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 166!

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 am
Here is how the Jackpot Contest will work. Roll a 100 sided Dice onces. If you roll the number 50. Then you win the current jackpot. Unlike the normal contest. You can roll the dice as many times as you want. I've made it a dice roll instead of a random number generator. So I can distinguish between the normal Daily Chance and the Jackpot Contest.

For those that aren't familiar with the random generator. That will be used for this contest, I will provide a tutorial. Above this box where you type your message. Left click post actions then scroll down. Select random number and you will be given another option that says. Generate a random number from (lowest) to: (highest). Since you are looking to generate a random number from 1-1000 in this case. Enter one in the first blank field and 1000 in the second. Then just hit submit like normal.

Rules:

Here's is how this contest will work. Generate a number between 1 and 1000 using the random number generator. If you generate a number between 1 and 500. You win 150 gold, if it is between 501-1000. You will win 300 gold. You can spin up to five times a day. Those that are caught using multiple accounts in this contest. Will be reported for scamming. It's covered under Prohibited conduct 4p in the terms of service.

Prohibited Conduct -- BY USING GAIA ONLINE YOU AGREE not TO: use bots on the site; buy, sell or trade Gaia gold for non-Gaia items (including cash) or vice versa; or attempt to hack or scam other members;

I will check on this contest on a regular basis. Gold will be sent Via the trade system.

The votes are in. It was a 3-2 vote in favor of the five times a day contest. So that is what I will be running in this thread.

New rule added as of April 19th

A new rule I am adding as of now. Anyone that joins this guild without introducing themselves in the welcome forum. Will not be eligible to win any gold from this contest. If you are just in this guild to be given gold. Then you are in the wrong place.

Rule breakers:
Laughing man1222
DeamonDais
Tsende
Michael Jetfire

New Rule added as of May 27th, 2009

Whenever you roll all five numbers. At higher than 501. You will also receive a small prize in addition to the 1,500 gold reward. Keep in mind that I will be monitoring this topic more often from now on. If I catch you making a number of rolls. Then deleting your posts when you don't get a high enough number. Not only will be you added to the list of rule breakers. But I will also be making a request that you be removed from the guild. This has always been my policy on this contest. But I am adding it to the rules.

New Rule added as of June 25, 2009

If you roll 1,000 as one of your five rolls. You will be given 1,000 gold instead of the normal 300 that you would normally get from rolling 501-999.

Jackpot Contest

Thanks to a generous donation. By a Gaia User that goes by the name of Satoko of the Water Tribe. I'm holding this mini-contest in this thread. The winner of the Jackpot Contest. Will win all of the items that I have listed below.

Wind Halo
Aquarium Skarktooth Fish
Skittles Crazy Core Glasses
Token (100)
White Medical Gloves
Green Flame Shirt
Red Ink (2)
Yellow Ink (1)
Green Ink (2)
Brown Ink (1)
White Ink (1)
Gold (300)

Here is how the Jackpot Contest will work. Roll a 100 sided Dice onces. If you roll the number 50. Then you win the current jackpot. Unlike the normal contest. You can roll the dice as many times as you want. I've made it a dice roll instead of a random number generator. So I can distinguish between the normal Daily Chance and the Jackpot Contest.

For those that aren't familiar with the random generator. That will be used for this contest, I will provide a tutorial. Above this box where you type your message. Left click post actions then scroll down. Select random number and you will be given another option that says. Generate a random number from (lowest) to: (highest). Since you are looking to generate a random number from 1-1000 in this case. Enter one in the first blank field and 1000 in the second. Then just hit submit like normal.

Rules:

Here's is how this contest will work. Generate a number between 1 and 1000 using the random number generator. If you generate a number between 1 and 500. You win 150 gold, if it is between 501-1000. You will win 300 gold. You can spin up to five times a day. Those that are caught using multiple accounts in this contest. Will be reported for scamming. It's covered under Prohibited conduct 4p in the terms of service.

Prohibited Conduct -- BY USING GAIA ONLINE YOU AGREE not TO: use bots on the site; buy, sell or trade Gaia gold for non-Gaia items (including cash) or vice versa; or attempt to hack or scam other members;

I will check on this contest on a regular basis. Gold will be sent Via the trade system.

The votes are in. It was a 3-2 vote in favor of the five times a day contest. So that is what I will be running in this thread.

New rule added as of April 19th

A new rule I am adding as of now. Anyone that joins this guild without introducing themselves in the welcome forum. Will not be eligible to win any gold from this contest. If you are just in this guild to be given gold. Then you are in the wrong place.

Rule breakers:
Laughing man1222
DeamonDais
Tsende

New Rule added as of May 27th, 2009

Whenever you roll all five numbers. At higher than 501. You will also receive a small prize in addition to the 1,500 gold reward. Keep in mind that I will be monitoring this topic more often from now on. If I catch you making a number of rolls. Then deleting your posts when you don't get a high enough number. Not only will be you added to the list of rule breakers. But I will also be making a request that you be removed from the guild. This has always been my policy on this contest. But I am adding it to the rules.

New Rule added as of June 25, 2009

If you roll 1,000 as one of your five rolls. You will be given 1,000 gold instead of the normal 300 that you would normally get from rolling 501-999.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past contests

In addition to this contest. I will also be running a raffle for the month of March. Here is how this will work. This contests main purpose is to promote generosity throughout gaia. So during the month of March. Any time you donation 1,000 gold or more. To a forum contest run by another person or to a guild contest. You will receive a raffle ticket for this contest. This includes any contests you have donated to. In the Month of March prior to reading about this contest.
For every additional contest you donate to. You will be given another ticket. Then at the end of the month. I will use a random number generator. To draw the winner out of all of the people that have raffle tickets. So the more contests you donate to. The better your chances of winning are. For your donation to count. You will have to fill out the below form.

The name of the contest you donated to:
The name of the user you sent the trade to:
The amount you donated:
The name of the guild you donated to: (Only needed in the case of a guild contest).

Send this form to me in the form of a pm. Or you can just post the information here. If you are comfortable with everyone seeing it.

Private guilds are excluded from this contest.

Raffle Tickets:

redhamster121  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm
ow many winners would be allowed per day?  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm
I was thinking that would depend on how many people participated in this contest. How many times each person could play each day. Would depend on what the majority voted on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:00 pm
you should have made it dice rolls since you can make multiple rolls per post on it  

Ronzalpha201

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 pm
The name of the contest you donated to:This contest-daily chance
The name of the user you sent the trade to: LanceCalvis
The amount you donated: 300,000
The name of the guild you donated to: (Only needed in the case of a guild contest). LOH guild

I really wish more people would come and play. Also, I wish you would include prizes. I am willing to help with this. It just sounds more fun than only receiving gold. I believe this would attract more people.

red smile  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 996!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 pm
1st heart  

redhamster121

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 51!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 pm
2nd heart  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 249!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:37 pm
3rd heart  

redhamster121

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 704!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:40 pm
4th heart  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 710!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:41 pm
5th heart  

redhamster121

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 pm
redhamster121 has won 1,200 gold in one day. Anyone else want to win some easy gold? Then all you have to do is roll.  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 28!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm
biggrin 1st spin!  

redhamster121

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 751!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm
biggrin 2nd try!  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 68!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm
3rd try! biggrin  

redhamster121

TeDdY_bEcHiA16 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 344!

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm
My 1rst  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash