What You Deserve Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:32 pm
Tonights annoying question is:
Have the enforcers of the law ever have done something you didn't deserve?

For me, yes, its a 2500$ fine.

Okay lets start with what I did deserve:
Speeding 20km/h over the limit
Not having a catalytic converter
Having my summer tires on (in Quebec it is law to have winter tires in the winter)

What I don't think I deserved:
Unsatisfactory seats (which are DOT approved and add to your security)
Unsatisfactory belts (which is a DOT approved 5 point racing harness which ADDS security in compatison to the original model)
Loud muffler note (which is 5 times less loud than the ricers you hear tearing down the street)
The aluminum roll cage (which is DOT approved GREATLY ADDS to ones security in a crash)
Having illegal projectiles in the car (WTF!!! whatever those are, I'm sure i didn't have any in the car)
Unsatisfactory fuel cell (Again DOT approved and adds to your security)
The tint on the windows was too dark for them (Even if it came with the car)

And to be honest it just goes on and on and on. It took 2 hours for those ******** pigs to meticulously inspect the car. for a second, i didn't care if they had guns or not, all i wanted to do was put their heads in the frame of the door and slam the door shut repeatedly to see if they could find anything wrong with the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 pm
A mild one was an illegal U-turn, caught only because there was a motorcycle cop coming up the street behind me.
I'd only say "undeserved" because it seemed pretty silly due to the turn only being allowed to go into the Best Buy parking lot. Granted, I didn't see the signs saying "No U-turns."  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 pm
Pepper spray me, man-handle me, call me obscene names, drag me around on the pavement barefooted, when I was 16.

I haven't really figured out why, I only kicked them after they sprayed me, on accident. Resisting arrest for some non-existent thing... with a arm that i had injured falling off my bicycle a few days before, i told them i couldn't put it behind my back, that hurt like hell when they yanked it.

I look on it now and think its pretty funny... it took two full grown men to subdue an injured and distraught 16 year old.

Oh. My mom was having me arrested cuz i slapped her. She's kinda insane. I didn't have a visible bruise from the case of books she threw at me earlier that day.

All of the resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer charges were dropped, and i found out i could have sued. what do you know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:14 pm
the_underworks

Having my summer tires on (in Quebec it is law to have winter tires in the winter)

Unsatisfactory belts (which is a DOT approved 5 point racing harness which ADDS security in compatison to the original model)
Loud muffler note (which is 5 times less loud than the ricers you hear tearing down the street)
The aluminum roll cage (which is DOT approved GREATLY ADDS to ones security in a crash)
Having illegal projectiles in the car (WTF!!! whatever those are, I'm sure i didn't have any in the car)

And to be honest it just goes on and on and on. It took 2 hours for those ******** pigs to meticulously inspect the car. for a second, i didn't care if they had guns or not, all i wanted to do was put their heads in the frame of the door and slam the door shut repeatedly to see if they could find anything wrong with the door.

just being curious, what kind of car is it?  

mechanical kitsy

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm
Trying to arrest me because I just happened to be in the same area as a riot and drug bust. They thought I was a dealer or something. I even got frisked and drug tested.

stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:03 am
Getting tazed for "supposedly" stealing a case of Monster(which i had paid for and had the reciept). I keep explaining to them that i bought it and they wouldnt listen, when the cop grabbed my case and walked away(big no no) i ran up and snatched it from his hands and called a ******** moron. He then took out his tazer and hit me on the arm. That s**t hurt like hell!!!  

Alister_King

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:15 am
I was arrested, in JIAC overnight, and put on Diversion for stealing DVDs from peoples houses.
Get this, I didn't even do it. I just happened to be there, and know the party committing the crime.

Didn't know it was going on til AFTER the fact. Accessory to the crime, ******** that. I was on Diversion for a whole YEAR.
At least it isn't on my record anymore. Bleh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 am
the_underworks
CAR BULLS&*(

You should look up the regulations on legal car modifications in your area. You might get out of a few of those citations. A friend had a situation like yours and got out of most (his mustang was a 65 and was excluded from almost every ticket they gave him, except for his self-made sun roof).  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 am
Macabre_Cogitation
the_underworks
CAR BULLS&*(

You should look up the regulations on legal car modifications in your area. You might get out of a few of those citations. A friend had a situation like yours and got out of most (his mustang was a 65 and was excluded from almost every ticket they gave him, except for his self-made sun roof).
After I modified my car, I had it inspected by the SAAQ and it was fully legal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 am
xXx kitsy xXx
the_underworks

just being curious, what kind of car is it?
An old Buick Grand National  

the_underworks

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:50 pm
I've never got arrested or fined for anything.

However, I get hassled by police for stuff all the time. Just last year I was walking down the street at about 3:00pm with two friends. First a detective stops us, asks us a hundred questions that aren't legal to ask (like why we dress the way we do and such), then after he leaves a cruiser and two police on foot stop us to write down our information for suspected tagging public property. They also asked us those questions that they are unallowed to ask, we answered them however. All in all, I'm tired of being asked why I dress the way I do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:05 pm
Never been hassled by police, fined, or arrested. The closest thing I ever get to that is getting pulled aside and patted down at public events by security for having worn a trench coat. Though, honestly, the people police first pull aside at these events aren't the people they're worried about, but they're trying to scare people who are doing something wrong into leaving.  

GilAskan
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 am
the_underworks
Macabre_Cogitation
the_underworks
CAR BULLS&*(

After I modified my car, I had it inspected by the SAAQ and it was fully legal.

Well then, you need to take a copy of that report to the police precinct and show them that. It will make your ticket null and void. If they persist, then you can sue them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 pm
Digital Malevolence

However, I get hassled by police for stuff all the time. Just last year I was walking down the street at about 3:00pm with two friends. First a detective stops us, asks us a hundred questions that aren't legal to ask (like why we dress the way we do and such), then after he leaves a cruiser and two police on foot stop us to write down our information for suspected tagging public property. They also asked us those questions that they are unallowed to ask, we answered them however. All in all, I'm tired of being asked why I dress the way I do.
You know maybe if they stopped and thought about it for a while, they might realize that we're not the ones who they should be worrying about.

ninja  

Henneth Annun
Captain

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:18 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

You know maybe if they stopped and thought about it for a while, they might realize that we're not the ones who they should be worrying about.

ninja
Maybe in a few generations.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas