Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What new thing do you want to see in the new DLC
  New Weapons and Armor
  More side quest then the last DLC
  New Heroes and Bad guys
  I'M A FIRING MY LAZER(okay so i got bord)
  DLC that is worth the money
View Results

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 pm
See the Future, the next downloadable content from Lionhead Studios for Fable II, will be hitting in weeks, Peter Molyneux said.
The "Fable II" "See the Future" game add-on will be available for download exclusively on Xbox LIVE Marketplace in May for 560 MS Points for the premium content package.

See the future
Players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion's future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline. The fantastical new quests in "See the Future" will bring players face-to-face with new characters, creatures, events and legendary artifacts!

Murgo is back
Having first met him during the childhood sequence of Fable II Murgo returns to Bowerstone Market to bring an amazing array of new wares, including potions that can transform canine companions into new breeds.

The Ghosts of the Snowglobe Quest
Holding a disturbing secret, the small model village inside it was once a real town in Albion. The people who once inhabited it are now ghosts condemned to endless torment until the shadowy threat that cursed them is defeated.

The Cursed Knight Quest
Forever banished to a land beyond the dead, the Cursed Knight awaits a hero who has the strength and will to dress up in convincing costumes, even imitating a hobbe or balverine, to save him from his fate.

Link: http://www.lionhead.com/Fable2/SeetheFuture.aspx  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:32 am
yeah and someone Poked their ugly head and muttered out that FABLE 3 being made. Somehow A Person named Wossy in a Widget was asked to do a Voice for Fable 3 and was tired and required of rest. And before it was made Official.

Anyways, I hope the new DLC will be better than knothole island sad  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am
Updated!
Finally some new and it's set to come out with in weeks, any ways hopefully it will be longer this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 am
I'm really looking forward to this now.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:52 am
Updated yet again!
I have to say 560 points is a very odd number for a DLC, any ways this seems to be a lot longer then the last DLC that was rush for what they said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am
Dizzy Wallin
Updated yet again!
I have to say 560 points is a very odd number for a DLC, any ways this seems to be a lot longer then the last DLC that was rush for what they said.

I found the price very interesting aswell. I hope they lowered because they thought 800 was to much not because it would have less content than the KH DLC.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm
Yet another reason to get live.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:14 am
sqwee!
that's so kewl
>w<

The Odious

Enduring Codger

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:08 am
Dizzy Wallin
including potions that can transform canine companions into new breeds.

I don't swear often ******** YES.
Too bad I don't have X-Box Live...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 pm
Update: See the Future's Release Date is now May 12th! Rejoice (and hope it's a good one)!  

Xenoiaos

Heza Le Normandy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Lady Cymberly
Yet another reason to get live.

For half a second I thought this said
"Yet another reason to live."
XD YES.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:29 pm
Btw does anyone know when content is posted on Xbox LIVE? I'm curious to know if I need to stay up and wait for it to release at midnight, or set my alarm for 5:30 so that I'm on by 6am. As I've heard that's when content is released.  

Xenoiaos

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 am
I think they update Xbox Live at 7AM. Not to sure though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm
I am new and I was wondering how many of you have downloaded see the future? I did and it was pretty depressing.  

Louis Choiseul

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Louis Choiseul
I am new and I was wondering how many of you have downloaded see the future? I did and it was pretty depressing.

Whys that? Apart from it's length it was a very unique DLC.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff