Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Laying the dead to rest...together

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nomek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:52 am
So I leave town this morning for a 4 day trip to the loawer mainland of B.C. to have a family cerimony where we will be putting a portion of the ashen remains of my grandmother (maternal, she's been sittting in a box on a shelf for well over a year or two now...) and two of her brothers who have died within the last year .

Anyways yeah were gunna sprinkle some of them in a river together and then the kids of the deceaced will do with the remaining ashes what they see fit,

My one uncle Lou for example will be taken to graceland by his son to have his ashes laid to rest as he always wanted to go to graceland (huge pelvis fan)

My other uncle Bud already had some of his ashes sprinkled in mexico in the ocean...

it should be a nice visit, but listening to my great grandmother (maternal...) cry and complain about how she should be dead already... will be stressing... to a degree. WISH ME LUCK mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:27 pm
Good luck ^_^

requiescat in pace, dis manibus sacrum.
(Rest in peace, sacred to the deified spirits of the dead. More or less. Often shortened to RIP, DM.)  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games