Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Movie Rage Moments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

So sometimes when you see a movie something comes up that instantly makes you rage. Let's share some of the experiences.

Also let's try being a bit more original than "gun noob" moments.

To start off I was watching Full Metal Jacket. The guy with the machine gun just sprayed some VC and as he lowers his gun I hear WEEEEEEEELLLL Everybody's heard about the bird! And the movie commences with the song surfin bird.

The only reason I raged was because of when it appeared on Family Guy.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 pm

REC. The cop reaches towards the little girl zombie (WHO HE KNOWS IS INFECTED) and tries to inject her with the antidote. She bites him. GEE, NOBODY SAW THAT COMING AT ALL.

Then everyone runs away without taking the cop's gun.

EDIT: The new Star Trek movie, too. It looks like it's going to be so shitty. The actors, the director, even the plot looks like horrible, canonically-uneducated bullshit.

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

Fresnel
REC. The cop reaches towards the little girl zombie (WHO HE KNOWS IS INFECTED) and tries to inject her with the antidote. She bites him. GEE, NOBODY SAW THAT COMING AT ALL.

Then everyone runs away without taking the cop's gun.

EDIT: The new Star Trek movie, too. It looks like it's going to be so shitty. The actors, the director, even the plot looks like horrible, canonically-uneducated bullshit.

About the Star Trek movie;
Of course it will probably suck, Gene Roddenberry is dead and partly floating in space.

Without gun noob moments?
Well, this'll be a bit difficult.

Well, I saw two terrible movies.
... terrible, terrible movies.

Meet the Spartans:
Oh god, I should have known it was fail when I only saw 12 year old girls with their mothers coming in.
All the jokes were in the trailers, even the 'special added jokes' of spiderman at the end of the credits but I didn't stay that long, as soon as the movie ended I wanted to get the hell out of there. The little ones that were only in the movie were extremely predictable and really retarded.

Balls of Fury:
Funny, I must admit but there's one point that I either fell asleep during or they just skipped.
The main character, some dipshit I can't remember the name, gets kicked in the balls when introduced to some Asian girl and in practically the next scene she was hugging him wishing him good luck and later on I believe she had her tongue down his throat. My memory is bad, maybe it was that same scene where she hugged him.

Where was the make up? Why does she like him now?
I have no idea. Maybe I fell asleep or something.

REC? Oh, I never heard of that movie.
I'll have to check it out, seems interesting despite what you said.

Ever see Zombie Diaries?

It's ok for a B Grade zombie movie filmed over 'yonder'.
Some rifles in it, bad angles and views of it so it's either a type of M48 Mauser or a Springfield.
Another if I remember correctly has an M1 Garand.

At one point I had to laugh, one of them went; "don't count on finding anymore ammunition." another replied, "yeah too bad we don't live in a more gun friendly society."

So Rommel you have heard then.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 pm

OberFeldwebel
REC? Oh, I never heard of that movie.
I'll have to check it out, seems interesting despite what you said.
It's the original Spanish version of Quarantine. I've heard that they were both quite similar, but still good in their own way. REC was a B movie, but it was extremely well done. There was one part that had me laughing, even though it was supposed to be a scary moment. The survivors are running up the stairs, and one zombie rounds the corner right behind them. The firefighter gives her a punch straight to the face with every ounce of strength in him (and he's a fairly burly firefighter, too). The zombie falls on her a**, her head dents the wall behind her, and she looks up at the firefighter, blood pouring from her nose, and gives him this look like "you're supposed to RUN, not KICK MY a**."

If you want it, Plate posted it up here for download. AFAIK, it's not licensed in the US, and is therefore not illegal to trade or 'pirate'.

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Speaking of Zombie movies I watched Dawn of the Dead finally. What I am wondering was why there weren't more tasty idiots at the mall.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
Speaking of Zombie movies I watched Dawn of the Dead finally. What I am wondering was why there weren't more tasty idiots at the mall.

always wondered that as well... why there were four security officers, two janitors, (maybe that handful of people in the parking area)and thats it. I've been to Wisconsin.... they're malls arnt that empty.

Crash Maniac

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel

always wondered that as well... why there were four security officers, two janitors, (maybe that handful of people in the parking area)and thats it. I've been to Wisconsin.... they're malls arnt that empty.
Especially in the SHTF day. Everyone and their mum will be rushing to the mall.
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games