Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Boobs + guns = bad mix Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleveland Steamroller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:03 pm
Now I know some of you guys out there will be quick to disagree, but unless you actually have breasts, I don't think you can fully understand where I'm coming from wink

I recently shot the FN PS90, and I fell in love with it. Amazing gun; high capacity, accurate, and it kicks like a .22LR. The husband and I are contemplating getting one, but the only problem is...

...Bullpup design, bottom eject. Those shells don't just drop out of there, they get flung out, and they hit my right breast. Pretty uncomfortable. I tried holding the gun different ways, and canting it will either throw the casing down between my tits (note to self: don't wear a low cut shirt next time XD) or throw off my aim. The gun is so light you can hold it at arm's length like a pistol, but then you don't get to use the cool optic that's mounted on top sad Any suggestions? I wonder if I can purchase for or modify the gun to incorporate a brass deflector of some kind...

P.S., another thing to back up my title- if you have D-cup breasts like I do, wear a sports bra and baggy sweatshirt if you work at a gun shop. The discounts are nice, but you'll get dirty old men and pricks who are more interested in your boobs than they are in the guns stare rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 pm
You could jerry-rig a shell deflector, or buy a brass catcher. I know they make them for the P90.

Or you could shoot it shotgun-style, pointed straight out perpendicular to your body. That might help.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:04 am
I agree with Fresnel. Try to make a deflector.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 am
I figured you were just amule, but I guess not, so welcome.

And I'd suggest just dress comfortably. Tshirts are your friend.  

Inquisitor Brock

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:11 am
Yah, But one must remember guns are more often then not never considerd for 2 minorities, lefthanded people and women, cause im prety sure the guy who invented the man protable musket didnt have women in mind and well i tond thing any one has but if i were you Id just get said a** deflector and better clothes... i can only imagine what it felt like to get some hot brass in the most uncomfortable of places.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:17 am
Orkronos
Yah, But one must remember guns are more often then not never considerd for 2 minorities, lefthanded people and women, cause im prety sure the guy who invented the man protable musket didnt have women in mind and well i tond thing any one has but if i were you Id just get said a** deflector and better clothes... i can only imagine what it felt like to get some hot brass in the most uncomfortable of places.
On the tit itself is not the most uncomfortable place. The exposed n****e would be.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos
On the tit itself is not the most uncomfortable place. The exposed n****e would be.
I once dumped 25 rounds of fresh hot brass into another guy's hoodie. No idea how, but every round I fired hit his gun and ricocheted into his hood, and nestled on top of his shoulder, against his neck. When he stood up, it all poured out of his sweatshirt. He was half pissed and half amused. I was all amused.

Though I have to say that it's pretty amusing that in order to make a bullpup lefty-friendly, you have to make it woman-unfriendly. Sucks to be a lefty woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:00 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

i can think of more uncomfortable areas.....

but i'm pretty sick i the head.  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:32 am
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

Doctor Fresnel says: you've come down with a case of the /b/.

It's terminal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:40 am
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

Doctor Fresnel says: you've come down with a case of the /b/.

It's terminal.

*GASP*
Can you cure him doctor?  

Krilliad

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 am
i've had doctors try.... granted, none of them medical.... wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

Well, I don't plan on shooting shirtless anytime soon wink  

Cleveland Steamroller

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:19 am
Cleveland Steamroller
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

Damn.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:30 am
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

Damn.

Perv! XD Well...I have actually shot an SVD wearing only a bikini while me and my friends were at the lake, but that's about as close as I've gotten whee Yay for right-side ejection, burning 7.62x54R between the boobies would be no fun gonk  

Cleveland Steamroller

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:38 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos

Damn.

Perv! XD Well...I have actually shot an SVD wearing only a bikini while me and my friends were at the lake, but that's about as close as I've gotten whee Yay for right-side ejection, burning 7.62x54R between the boobies would be no fun gonk
It be no quality of mine to lie.

Worst I've done is shoot in an A-shirt. No brass burns, luckily, though I had brass bouncing off my hat. Yay hats and glasses.

I HAVE caught a 54R in my shirt. Wasn't any fun for me, though everyone else got some amusement out of my brass dance. My shirt was tucked in.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff