Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 am
At the moment it's morning so I'm at work. But over the weekend I went out and bought birdies (for badmitten) and a new volleyball (every year I lose them for some reason. o_O). So if it's warm I think I might play either volleyball or badmitten with my sister (if she's in the mood -__-).

Now that time changed it should be brighter for a little longer outside so that should give me more time in the afternoon to get things done. How about everyone here though? What are you doing today? Indoor or outdoor? Anything special or just sitting at home playing a videogame (<--lol I did this yesterday for a few hours actually)?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 am
right now ..I'm uploading pics and videos of our outing ^_^ my friends and I on my friendster account smile  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm
I didn't really do too much today.

I went to my Analytical Writing class, went home, hung out with some friends at a burger joint some of them work out, then a park and the library. After all that I watched the latest episode of School Rumble on On Demand with my younger sister and proceeded to make dinner.

Now I have to finish an essay.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 pm
its the sch hols for me now(:
*cheers*
went to the doc for checkupp ystd(routine stuff) and did a little shopping in the area with my mum(: bought a pretty cap for my new hair! a new bottle and some other little stuff biggrin
i guess im gonna spent today and tml doing hw and revision to prep for when sch reopens. then hope to leave thurs free for shopping or doing more sch stuff-.- then fri and sat im going out with my cuzzies(: sun will be a stay at home day for me(:
well, pretty packed biggrin

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:43 pm
I went to school.

Then I hitched a ride home with a kindly stranger in return for food.

We then journeyed to the library where we met the world leaders and had some coffee and listened to music by Pink Spiders

I then returned home and listened to more music then we went down the block to my school to play in a world renowened musical, we were loved and adored.

Then I came back home, ate some soup, and posted this.

(kind of but not really)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 am
@Zizzy
I was gonna say "What?! With a stranger?!" ^^ Nevermind though...
On the other hand....I need more music. >_< I've gotten bored of what I have at the moment.

@J
It seems like you have lots of school holidays!! ^^ What's this one for by the way? When you said new hair? Does that mean you got a haircut? ^_^ (If so how short is it now?)

@Dornkus
Burgers!!!!
By the way...you make dinner?! Really? That's cool. ^_^

@Arch Angel Neko
Talk about pics I gotta work on some of my drawings pics. >_<" I really should maybe start today....

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 am
avi art? cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:15 am
Arch Angel Neko
avi art? cool 3nodding
Well more like random art. ^_^ Orginal Character. I'm working on my coloring (CG coloring) skills. But it takes so long so I really don't like sitting at the desk when I could be doing something else for sooo long. So the best time to even work on those are the weekend. (5 hour a day to at least get some kind of progress done on it but not complete it sadly).  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Today? I did make up homework and stayed home from school being sick. Yesterday? I did make up homework and stayed home from school being sick. A week ago? I did make up homework and stayed home from school being sick. With allergies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:55 pm
Today I've been busy (ish).

Thsi morning we got a couple of letter from debt-collectors/British gas threatening to switch off our gas for unpaid bills. Considering we signed a contract where we don't handle teh bill paying peronally on our house, it's for our landlords to sort out. So on my way to my lectures at uni I handed them into our landlords and also told them about our cooker: for some reaosn our hob kept on tripping the switchboard in the house evry time we trune dit on, so we said we were worried it was an electrical fault. They said they'd fix it that day.

i went and had my 'Innovation' history lecture and by 'thinking about the past' seminar, ate some Malteasers (:3) and walked back, popping into the local shop top stock up on some food. When I arrived home the workman guy was installing a new hob, and my flatmate's friend was there to interview me about food for her dissertation. so I did that.

then it was much tea dirnking, dinner, and then I sat and obsessed over my bloody essay. To keep myslef form getting all depressed about teh essay i had a go making a beaded snowflake and surfed the net.
By about 10pm I finally broke my blockage and managed to write a paragraph-lol
Now I'm just chilling on teh 'net and listening to my ipod smile It's almost midnight, and I've got an 11.15 lecture, so I reckon i'll stay up. As long as I get 6 hours sleep I'm happy lol

oh- and I did my clotehs washing today. haha how very exciting.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:36 pm
(Don't tell anyone, Moonlight, but the stranger was my best friend, Kat.)

I had a great adventure today.

My friend Danny and I went to the library, (no world leaders this time though) so he could get a card because he didn't have one!

Then we had to go rob a bank for money to see a movie. On the way out we saw a silly boy fall off his skateboard when trying to do a trick and I giggled and Danny smiled but didn't laugh but the boy was quite embarrassed and threatened to beat Danny.
But we took the high road and walked away. (Even though we were kind of frightened that he may come after us and beat Danny in the back of his head with the skateboard.)

We then walked our bicycles across the parking lot to Albertson's and bought fancy Norwegian water. (It wasn't that fancy.)
Afterwards we were almost hit by a UPS truck then Danny provoked a Bud Light truck which came after us too. After much avoiding we went and got some fries from the McDonalds in the same parking lot.

After eating we went a million miles down a hill to get to the movie theatre and watched He's Just Not That Into you. It was a complete chick flick and I got bored so I started making sarcastic comments about it. I don't think the people sitting behind us were pleased about that.

Two hours later we left the theatre and started home. The original plan was to part ways and go to our own homes but I got terribly dehydration and a tinge of heat stroke about an hour minutes into our journey home so we went to his house since it was closer. On the way I rode in front, his ancient bike creaks and squeaks so I forgot there was someone there, I thought it was birds. At arriving to his house I passed out of his bed for a half hour before leaving for home. Not being used to falling asleep in other people's houses every sound was waking me up to my throbbing headache. It was not pleasant.

Finally returning home, I washed my hair and was chauffered to the musical once again and played beautifully, though the singers were lacking a bit.

And that was my day. (more or less)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:59 am
this is the termly hols(:
and yep, i cut my hair biggrin its still long but i cut bangs(: not really to my liking tho... everyone calls me a dolly now... -.- hope it grows back soon!!

Fate-J

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:13 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou

@Dornkus
Burgers!!!!
By the way...you make dinner?! Really? That's cool. ^_^

Yep. Quite frequently, actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Arch Angel Neko
avi art? cool 3nodding
Well more like random art. ^_^ Orginal Character. I'm working on my coloring (CG coloring) skills. But it takes so long so I really don't like sitting at the desk when I could be doing something else for sooo long. So the best time to even work on those are the weekend. (5 hour a day to at least get some kind of progress done on it but not complete it sadly).

cool.. ^_^ same here.. sad thing to think about right now though *random thought* gaia has been my time off from the real world and its a place where I can rest.. now because I'll be doingmy preinternship and doing intership and my thesis I'll be quite busy and have no time for it.. crying  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Fate-J
this is the termly hols(:
and yep, i cut my hair biggrin its still long but i cut bangs(: not really to my liking tho... everyone calls me a dolly now... -.- hope it grows back soon!!
Awe!! Dolly!! ^_^ hehe
You just reminded me that I have to trim mines. They grow fast so I typically have to do my own touch up's and recently they grew a bit into my eyes so it's a bit bothersome. ^_^" Talk about a doll looks...I have a curling iron that my friend gave me and I wanted to try a new look (just for a day at least.)
I'm gonna curl my hair and keep my bangs straight of course and see if I can pull that look off. I think I will do it tomorrow just in case I can't do it right so I have the whole day (or most of it.)
(er...problem is...I can't even figure how to use a curling iron. -__-' I plan to bug my mom tomorrow if I remember. lol)

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff