Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Legacy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The FoxyTrot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 am
When I go and look at the Sim pixs forum, I see a lot of you saying that one of those Sims are your legacy family. What does that mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:39 am
A legacy is a voluntary challenge that has been going for quite a few years now.

I've never done one myself but as far as I know you start with a single Sim on the largest lot available but with very little money. You then have to get them to raise a family and keep it going for as long as possible.

Cheats aren't allowed and there is also a scoring system and rules to follow. There are a few different versions available if you do a Google search.

As I understand, people decide to start a legacy to bring interest back to the game.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Fairee Lumineuse

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Menaceman
A legacy is a voluntary challenge that has been going for quite a few years now.

I've never done one myself but as far as I know you start with a single Sim on the largest lot available but with very little money. You then have to get them to raise a family and keep it going for as long as possible.

Cheats aren't allowed and there is also a scoring system and rules to follow. There are a few different versions available if you do a Google search.

As I understand, people decide to start a legacy to bring interest back to the game.

And it go''s on for 10 generations. That's a long time D= I'm working on a sims 3 legacy right now, i'm on my third generation ^.^

Look up on google "Sims Legacy Rules" or something like that, and read what it says =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm
Click here for the link to the Legacy Challenge website.  

Demon Days

Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff