[PRP] Eyeballs to Entrails (Jua/Yu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 am
User Image

Jua was feeling particularly pleased with the still-living hare he had managed to snatch right from under his sibling's noses that day. He had eaten his own fill and managed to take something from them while he was at it, and that always put him in a good mood. But the better part of the mood was that he was going to find Yu. Hopefully she was still in the 'abandoned' cave he had been letting her stay in.

But really, the poor girl wandered off on occasion, and Jua had barely been able to keep her hidden from the rest of the pride. He didn't think the simo-firekin would take it very well, that he was hiding a member of the Safi right in their midst. He doubted his parents would back him much on that one, since they had both been fighting the safi to the death and all that... and even Azula would probably be less-than-willing to support something as 'weak-minded and riddiculous' as love. But maybe Iroh would back him up... he knew he wouldn't be able to count on his siblings, that was for damn sure.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image

" My Jua... " came the soft purr as the young male approached the caves. Yu sat out, stretched across a flat stone, rather lazily enjoying the sun. She had been considering going for a wander, up until she scented his approach. And with food, no less!

Sitting up, the female slid from the rock, padding out to meet him, and greet him by butting her head up against his own, nuzzling affectionately.

" I began to think I would not get to see the moon today. You are well? " She asked, eying the squirming meal he held, presumably for her.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm
Jua dropped down the hare, flattening it under foot while he watched Yu with a calm smile, "Yu darling, you can't see the moon, it's daytime. You should really keep that in mind. Stars and the like won't be out untl the sun goes down."

He pushed the squirming hare forward, grinning happily, "Here you go love. I brought you someone to eat. Even kept it nice and fresh for you. I can't very well let my poor girl starve in these damned caves. What kind of host would that make me?" He asked with a grin.

Seeing Yu always managed to improve his day one way or another.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:29 pm
" When my Jua is about, I can always see the moon. " Jade hues narrowed in on the hare as it was shoved forward, lunging at the unfortunate creature before it could even think to try to run. She was rather vicious as she tore eagerly into the meal, taking a few minutes to ear before she finally sat back. Sated, she began licking at her bloody paws, having made quite the mess of herself with the meal.

Though, that was nothing new. She usually was a messy eater. And typically she would leave the blood on unless someone helped her, only bothering with cleaning her paws. Today was no different. Once her paws were licked clean, she let out a purr, moving forward to Jua to nuzzle against him.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 pm
Jua grinned, brushing his tongue over the side of her mouth sweetly to lick away the blood. "There now, such a messy eater aren't you darling? You have to be careful. Don't want to waste these things. You never know when I'll be able to sneak you something else that's nice."

He nuzzled her back, smiling. He did love her when she was affectionate. And even more when she was nasty. But he was pretty sure that he loved her quite a bit... she was just so different. Way more fun than anyone else he knew.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm
The soft purr continued to escape her as he nuzzled, and she was more than happy to rest against him, listening to his words. " Everything my Jua brings to me is nice. " She hummed out, letting her eyes slide shut as she relaxed into his warmth a bit where they stood.

Coiling her tail around one of his paws a bit, she finally opened her eyes to look to him once more. She seemed a little more alert at the moment, though, not by very much as she butted her head up against his. " Jua does not come to us often enough.. "

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Jua smiled a little, happy to listen to her purr. He did miss her when she wasn't around... or rather, when he wasn't around. He loved seeing her. And he always liked to bring her gifts, because it seemed to bring a smile to her face. "I do try, love. I find you the nicest things I can." He snuggled into her neck, grinning widely, "Your smile simply lights up my life princess."

His smile faultered a little when she told him he wasn't around enough, "Ah, well... I am trying dear. But there's a lot going on right now. Simo and Safi coming together and all that. I need to make sure it's safe before I bring you out into the world again, alright?" He told her softly, hoping she would understand, "You aren't strong enough to stand on your own yet... Let me help you."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:45 pm
She stared into his eyes a long moment before a smile slowly came to her lips and she gave a slight nod to show that she understood, or, at the least, that she though she understood what he was telling her. " We will stay safe until the time is right... Then you can be near me always. "

She finally agreed, breaking away from him to pad off toward the old den she inhabited. Stopping at the entrance, she looked back to him, tail flicking out behind her. " Come rest with me, my Jua.. For a while at least. I wish your warmth. "

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:57 pm
"And I will be near you always my love." Jua said, nuzzling her forehead happily. "Even now, I'll be near you until all the blood is drained from my body and I go down swinging. That's what it is for me and you to be together. Right?" He told her, lying down next to her and keeping her warm. He would do anything she asked him, and he knew that now... even if she asked him to cut off his ear and give it to her, he would. Though he kind of hoped that she wouldn't.

"I can rest with you for a while." Jua told her happily, snuggling up against her, "Never hurts to share and share alike, now does it darling?" He looked around her little cave, glad that she was settled in now. He would hate to think that she was miserable out there... but he was beginning to think that she was never entirely miserable. Or entirely... there. But that was part of what he liked about her. She was unpredictable that way.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Nuzzling her face into his neck gently as they lay together, she let her eyes drift shut, soaking in his warmth, and not responding to the words. She had easily slipped off to her own little world now, curled against the male, though she was net yet asleep.

A soft humming began to escape her as she hummed out an old song she had once heard, curling closer to the only one she let so near to her. Most people barely knew she existed, and even if she did, only her Jua was permitted to touch her unless she decided otherwise. And he had given her no reason to decide him unworthy in the while they had been together, since their meeting as cubs.

" My love. My moon. My Jua. "
She finally purred out when she was done humming the song, licking his nose before settling in to sleep, quickly drifting off against him.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:19 pm
"You're the sun my beloved..." He told her, smiling, "Glowing always in my eyes." He was always suprised when his poetry was better around her. Normally it was just so... well, frankly, his poetry was completely terrible. But she brought out the best in him. Maybe it was her crazy. Or her genuis. Or whatever it was that made her... her. Because he felt so different when he was with her.

"Run and catch..." He sung her song back to her, along with her humming, "Run and catch, the lamb is caught in the backberry patch..." He said quietly. Though he had no idea what blackberries were. But she always seemed to like the song, so he went along with it.

"Sleep well my sweet... the world stops turning when you aren't in it." He told her. Knowing it was the case for him at least. Everything just wasn't as fun when she wasn't around.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games