Draco Malfoy
View Results

Keyblade_Master_346

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:54 pm
Give me feedback if u agree or not that the 7th movie should be split up into two movies? By the way, for those of u who do not know this. The first part comes part comes out in 2010 and the 2nd part in 2011. Do u agree or disagree?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm
I think it's a bad idea. Its all for the company to make more money. So what if the movie will be 4 hours long. Put an intermission in it.  

That Little Cajun Girl

Keyblade_Master_346

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:41 pm
I agree, but the theatres here where i live, refuse to put intermissions in. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm
I work in a theatre. In fact I'm one of the managers there. I can tell you right now that it wouldn't be up to the theatre to make a decision on whether or not there was an intermission put into the movie. It is completely and totally up to the movie company to make the call on intermissions.
With current film projectors it would be a little difficult to do intermissions unless the intermission was part of one of the reels for the movie. Before you ask you can't pause a film projector, they only start and stop. I will say that most theaters (but definitely not all) these days are converting to digital projectors. Digital projectors do pause. Also an intermission could easily be programmed into a digital projector. But again its up to the movie company to decide on an intermission.

Avarswiel

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff