Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 pm
Story Thus far

The Dark Lords are back and the old digidestined are no were to be found a few NEW digidestined have been selected and have been sebt to the digital world to join forces and destroy the dark lords once and for all

What Happened

Everyone was just playing around on there computers when all of a sudden a portal opened up and sucked them into the digital world the new digidestined end up meeting there companions there "Digimon" and go out in search of a way back home.

Skelle

Username:
Cname:
Dname: (your digimons rookie name)
DPic R: (your digimons rookie )
Dpic C: (your digimons champion form)
Dpic U: (your digimons Ultimate form)
Dpic M: (your digimons Mega form)
about: (about your charecter)
Theme song: you and your digimons theme song (optional)

Charecters

Username: latuf
Cname: latuf cornelius bloodfang
Cpic: User Image
Dname: Candlemon
DPic R: User Image
Dpic C: wizardmon User Image

Dpic U: Mystimon
User Image

Dpic M: Hermmon
User Image

about: latuf was your average dork allways hoping for adventure then one day it came and he entered the digital world were he meet candlemon
Theme song: Prussia's theme song

Username: Alice KH1
Cname: Skai
Cpic:
User Image

Dname: Bianca
DPic R:
User Image
Dpic C:
User Image
Dpic U:
User Image
Dpic M:
User Image

about: Skai is at often, a very impulsive and hyperactive girl.
She believes that anything is possible in life and to say otherwise
irritates her and can set off her rather short temper. Seemingly a
rough tomboy, Skai also secretly has a feminine side to her as well.
She sometimes pretends to not care or be interested about certain
situations while facts may be that she is stressing herself over the
problems at hand, broading over what to do to help.
Theme song: Lets Kick It Up! (Digimon Music Soundtrack)

Username: Hellz Kirara
Cname: Hikaru
Cpic:
User Image
Dname: Gaomon
DPic R:
User Image
Dpic C: Gaogamon
User Image
Dpic U: MachGaomon
User Image
Dpic M: Mirage Gaogamon
User Image
Mirage Gaogamon Burst Form
User Image
about: Hikaru was always a troublemaker, and always got herself into trouble, she was rebelious and didn't listen to orders well, but when it came to her friends she was very loyal and would risk everything for them.
Theme song: The Hell Song  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm

"Ahhh, stupid computer!" Skai thumped the monitor a few times in her irritation, confused as to why it had suddenly started to emitate a strange glow from the screen itself. Head tilting to one side and hands on her hips, the red-heads frown deepend. Suddenly, a portal from the screen opened and started to suck her in. With a startle cry of panic, she tried to scramble away from the machine only to fail misrably. Once she fell into the portal, the last thing she was aware of was the sensation of falling before everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey! Wakie, wakie, sunshine!"

Urgh.... 5 more minutes, mom...

"Huh? I'm not your mother!"

....Lemme sleep in for just a bit longer---

"Okay, that's it. I've had it with waiting!"

SPLASH!!

"AHHH!!!" Skai bolted upright, soaked through and through. Confusion was plastered on her face as her eyes then darted about her new surroundings. The first thing she noticed was that she had been pushed (or more likely rolled over) into a shallow lake. The second were that the trees looked like rainbows and the sky had a flu.

"Finally," screeched a strange looking cat, "you were out for hours! And man, can you snore."

Skai stared hard at the creature for what could have been seconds to minutes. Did that thing just TALK?! She blinked three times rapidly, looked again and waited.

"Didn't your so-called mother teach you it was rude to stare?"

....Yup, it's a talking cat. I've lost it. No more school caffeteria food for me.

Alice KH1

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 pm
latuf slowly opened his eyes and looke dup to see a candle thing STARING AT HIM "ACK!!!" he screamed and knocked the candle creature to the side then tumbled and got up fist raised to defend himself

"Hey calm down man geeze you just gonna hit a guy like that"

he stood there mouth hanging open at the words the creature was saying

" Im candlemon and your in the digital world i was sent to be your partner here in the digital world..so id appreciate it if you didnt hit me ok?? That way we can be best BUDDIES ^ ^" he said with a huge grin on his face

"Um....im latuf...." he said slowly

"HURRAY NOW ME AND LATUF ARE OFFICIALY BUDDIES BEST BUDDIES!!!!" he said tackling latuf to the ground

'Hey get off me...OUCH WHATCH IT CANDLEMON THAT BURNED!" he shouted. suddenly he heard a splash "???"
"????"

"What was that latuf said as he began to walk in the direction of the noise candlemon following at his heals

'Be careful latuf some digimon aren't like me some might attack"

"I think well be good ...besides you got me candlemon...i know kenkido..and ginkido...and some other stuff well be good"

"OOooo is that some kinda human food??"

"What are you talking abou......" he walke dout of the brush next to a bank were he saw a little cat thing and a girl in the water " huh??? its...a girl. Oh hey another one" he said now looking at the cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 am

...May..maybe if I close my eyes it will go away..

The cat-like creatures ears twitched at the sound of rustling and as fast as lightening, she was in front of Latuf and Candlemon. Her eyes narrowed slightly in suspision."Who are you two? Friend or foe?"

As Skai stood up from the lake, clothes now clinging to her drenched body, her eyes widend once landing on Candlemon. "There's MORE of these things?!"

"Hey! We're not 'things'!" the cat snapped, paws on her hips in obvious annoyance,"We're Digimon! Digital Monsters! And I've been told to keep a close eye on you, missy! We're partners now. I'm Gatomon."

"..I..M..My name is Skai," The goggled headed teen then glanced in the newcomers direction and pointed a finger in curiousity,"What are your names?And can anyone tell me where here is?"

Alice KH1

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 am
"Um....Im latuf..and well..this is"

"IM CANDLE MON ^ ^" he said smile face and all

"Ya hes a little excited apparently...um...i have no frigin idea were this is but all i do know is i aint in dream..he burnt me" he said slighly glraing at candlemon

ignoring latuf candlemon walked up to gatomon "HI gatomon nice to meet you ^ ^"he said with an out streached..hand..thing...

latuf actually felt embarresed by candlemon he was just to out going for latuf when he felt something vibrate in his pocket. "whats this???/" he said pulling out a small device kinda like a realy small gameboy advanced. as it lit up and code started going by on it "Hey i can read this code its hash code for an image but what image???" he said hearing a roar in the distance "????"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Hikaru awoke in a bush being prodded repeatedly by something sharp "Go away mr. jones, i'm in detention what more do you want.." She grumbled before she was poked even more so "Hey get up! And who's Mr. Jones?" That wasn't Mr. Jones' voice! Hikaru immidiatly jolted up and was greeted by a strange dog thing that was not only standing on its hind legs but had boxing gloves on. She screamed and reached for the nearest thing she could grab, a large stick "I don't know what you are but this has to be a bad dream!" she called out and raised the stick about to swing "Wait wait! I'm Not going to hurt you! Your in a different world now and i'm here to take care of you! I'm Gaomon, your new partner" At this Hikaru lowered the stick a bit, still eyeing him "I'm Hikaru... what do you mean a different world..." Before he could answer she heard a comotion and looked in the general direction, she looked back at Gaomon "well, if your my partner or what ever then come on, lets investigate" she murmered as she darted and almost ran right into a lake "whao!" she looked around and saw two other people, and two other creatures, a cat and a.. walking candle, she held the stick up in defence "Who... where are we..." She had so many questions buzzing through her head right now she had no idea what to say or ask as Gaomon ran up behind her and walked up to Gotomon and Candlemon "Hi, i'm Gaomon!" He smiled at them, extending his glove to shake with them.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 am
Gatomon raised her nose up at both seemingly friendly digimon, refusing to shake hands (or paws) with either of them due to her character of distrust. Skai almost fell over from embarassment at the felines rude actions and appologiesed to them. The red haired teen then looked from the other girl back to Latuf, about to say something when she saw what he held. "Hey, I think one of them fell out of my pocket when I fell into the lake,"Skai quickly jumped back into the water in a search for her own device and upon finding it she gave it a slight shake."Whatever it is, I hope it's not broken."

Gatomons tail started to flick in irritation from the humans lack of knowledge."This is the Digital World,"She started to explain, ears twitching,"and those devices enable us digimon to digivole."

"Digivolve?Whats a digivolve?"

"It means we grow bigger and become stronger!"Gatomon suddenly beamed, arms open up wide to each of her sides in a surge of joy."We can kick some serious butt upon Digivolving!"The furrball became smug just as quickly as her previous mood change."Lucky for you, I'm already a champion leveled digimon."

"Champion level...Huh, sounds nifty!"Skai then turned her attention back to Hikaru and gave a grin."I s'pose it would be an ideal and polite thing to give introductions. My name is Skai!"The goggle-head then held a hand out to her partner."This is Gatomon."She pointed to both Latuf and Candlemon."The startled guy is Latuf and the walking wax is Candlemon---"

Skai turned slightly pale upon hearing the roar in the distance.
"Latuf, please tell me that was your stomach....."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm
Gaomon snorted when Gatomon didn't shake his glove, he walked back to Hikaru who nodded as she listened to Skai give the introductions as to who was who. Though she saw that both Skai and the one she called Latuf had wierd devices. She looked around and dug in her pockets, finding one of her own "huh... looks like some kind of wierd cell phone or something.. how exactly do we use it.." she spoke, mainly talking to herself more then the others as she looked it over and poked at random things. "So... digivolve... how do i get you to digivolve then Gaomon?" She asked looking from her device to him. "Well it really only works when we really need it to i think.." She said scratching his head as he thought about the process.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:41 pm
latuf looked even more confused "Digvolve???" "UGHHHHHHHH" he ruffled his hair this was making his head hurt he hated troublesome things like this then the roar in the distance got louder

"Um i know this is all knew to you guys but I THINK WE SHOULD GET A MOVE ON!!!!" candle mon screamed as a large outline of a digimon obscured the sun above them

latuf then made a wiered noise sounding like "NEEEYAAAAA" as he took off in a random directin candlemon hopping along side him for dear life.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:42 pm
Hikaru looked up as something obscured the sun "Hmm.. big, but the bigger they are the harder they fall, i'm not scared of some big.. what ever it is!" She growled and redied her stick, Gaomon grabbed her by the arm "that little stick isn't going to do you any good, if you want to fight then we shall fight" He said but as he saw it near, both of them started to get nervous, though Hikaru kept in mind what the cat digimon, Gatomon, had said, that digimon could digivolve and become more powerful "So.. you can digivolve anytime now" she told Gaomon, looking at him slightly worried, he looked back "Ummm... i don't know how.." Hikaru's eyes widened "Well i don't know how either!" When she looked back up she saw the huge shape was a large red bug like creature (Season one reference kick a**!) "Hah! A bug! That thing doesn't scare me!!" she boasted and looked back as she saw the dust from where latuf and the candle thing had run off to "pfff" She turned her attention back to the bug which now was hovering over the lake, it let out a large roar and snapped its pinchers, at that hikaru gulped "id hate to get caught in those.." she murmered as Gaomon stepped out infront of her and put his fists up in a fighting stance "first day introduction, greeted by partner, check, greeted by giant bug... check?" She chuckled as she made the joke and the digimon flew at both her and Gaomon. Gaomon glanced back at her and quickly grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the way as it flew past, nearly getting them. So far it hadn't noticed Skai or Gatomon, thank god. Instead, it was flying right for latuf "Latuf! Run if you want to stay alive!!" she called out to him as both her and Gaomon ran after the bug and after latuf and candlemon.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Alice KH1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 am
Skai and Gatomon sprinted after the others without a second thought, catching up to Hikaru and her partner easily but they weren't fast enough to reach the bug. At least, the red-head wasn't. Skai blinked in confusion as Gatomon decided to run ahead to get up next to Candlemon.

"This is one nasty digimon with an even worst temper,"She hissed, eyes narrowing in obvious irritation at the sudden attack from the red bettle-type digimon. "Kuwagamon never was one for sharing the forest. And with those scissor-hands that can chop through anything, he's never had much trouble with other digimon."

"Who needs a gardener?!" Skai shouted, panic painted onto her pale face,"I've definately seen better days!"

"Stop complaining!"Gatomons ears lowered down and back in determination,"I know of a hiding place but we have to move fast so he can't see us." And with that, Gatomon ran straight into a tree - only to disappear.

"OH NO! THE TREE ATE GATOMON!!"

The white feline poked her head out with a displeased look,"Quick, in here!"

Not one for arguing, Skai quickly followed her digimon into the tree.
"What kind of tree is this?

"It's a hiding tree, Silly. Now keep very quiet...Don't make a sound."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 pm
latuf stoped and turnedaround at the others screams and seeing the bug come at him his eyes narrowed and he seamed to become a completly different person. "comeon Candlemon NO MORE RUNNING!!" "No one attacks my friends" he thought then his digivice began to glow when he stopped and turned around candle mon suddenly began to glow.

"CANDLEMON DIGIVOLVE TO!!!.....WIZARDMON!!!!!!" Wizard mon then lunged forward and raised his staff to Kuwagamon then called out "THUNDER BLASTER" suddenly large bolts of lightning flew out of his staff ad blasted kuwagamon who then flew high in the air and vanished "That ought to keep him away HAHAHAHAhaaaa" he laughed cockly when suddenly Kuwagamon came back and snatched him up into the air squeezing him in hi pincers.

"NO!!!!" latuf yelled then ran over picked up a rock and began throwing rocks at kuwagomon "YOU PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW!" he yelled as he threw another rock distracting Kuwagamon for a minute.

((wow alice you went like all traditional awsome me misse the hidding trees  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm
"Candlemon!" Hikaru cried out as Wizardmon was taken away by Kuwagamon. "Gaomon, we have to do something!" She cried out as Gaomon quickly leaped into a tree and them jumped from there onto Kuwagamon's back and started punching him, though to no use. Suddenly Hikaru's digivice started to glow and so did Gaomon "Gaomon digivolve to... Gaogamon!" Right after Gaomon digivolved he shouted out "Spiral Blow!" And right after tornado's shot out from his mouth, twirling and twisting Guwagamon's wings and caushing him to crash land back down, dropping wizardmon in the process, "Gaoga Grip!" He then latched onto Guwagamon's neck, biting down hard, the large bug digimon letting out a roar of pain and frustration as Hikaru came running up "You can do it Gaomon, you have my moral support!" she called out, fearing for her new companion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 am
Realising that the others didn't follow, Skai quickly turned to Gatomon and shouted,"They're out there fighting that thing! We can't coware while they're in danger!" And without hesitation, Skai leapt out of the tree and dashed towards them.

"Wait---" Gatomon heeved a heavy sigh. She always tried to avoid trouble if she could. It wasn't that she wasn't capable. She was just a bit lazy and prefered more simpler ways. What do you expect? She's a cat digimon! Gatomon followed after her impulsive partner in annoyance to find her chucking rocks at Kuwagamon and seeing that Gaogamon was having slight trouble with the beetles thrashing, she jumped up into the air and raised her claw with a cry,"LIGHTNING CLAW!!" The feline slashed Kuwagamon across the face with a smirk, landing safely beside Wizardmon before checking if he was alright.

Alice KH1

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 pm
Latuf looked at wizard mon and ran over "You okay Candlemon?" he asked concerned.

"Im fine but im not candlemon any more im Wizardmon now" he got up and pushed latuf to the side then raised his staff and aimed it at kuwagamon "Gaogamon move if you value your life" he then tenssed his grip on the staff and began twirling it "MAGICAL GAME!!!!" he said as he let the the staff fall hard onto kuwagamons head at a huge explosion emmited from the end of it then kuagamon suddenly burst into small black digital squares and passed through wizardmon who cried out in pain then collapsed to the ground
as the black squares enterend wizardmons body latuf digi-vice glowed black and he collapsed in pain and his screams matched Wizardmons till they both passed out and wizardmon de-evovled.

((The black squares will be a constant theme ill reveal to you all that plot when the time comes))  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff