Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:14 am

I think the BATF has found the right place to stay. Due to the drug wars raging near the Mexican border, the President has dispatched both military and BATF troops to secure the border. Now I'm not entirely clear on why the BATF is getting involved when it should clearly be the DEA, but if there was ever a place for dog-shootin', jack-bootin' thuggery, it's the Mexican border. Assholes with guns and big chips on their shoulders are the next best thing to sniper towers or minefields.

BATF? Welcome home. I support your mission here. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 am

They should stay there and nvm about everything else.

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:05 pm

OberFeldwebel

+100!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Crash Maniac
OberFeldwebel

+100!

+∞

war_junky 91

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 am

So there's no sarcasm then?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 am

ArmasTermin
Nope. So long as they only hang around for their intended purpose (which they have a TERRIBLE track record of), they're in a great place. I bet the cartels even have attack dogs they can shoot at. xd

EDIT: You know what we need to do? America needs to bring FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY to the IMPOVERISHED and OPPRESSED people of MEXICO. EIGHT MORE YEARS OF WAR, BABY.

On the plus side, the troops could use their leave to come home for a week.

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 am

Fresnel
ArmasTermin
Nope. So long as they only hang around for their intended purpose (which they have a TERRIBLE track record of), they're in a great place. I bet the cartels even have attack dogs they can shoot at. xd

EDIT: You know what we need to do? America needs to bring FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY to the IMPOVERISHED and OPPRESSED people of MEXICO. EIGHT MORE YEARS OF WAR, BABY.

On the plus side, the troops could use their leave to come home for a week.

Oh snap.

I just thought of something.

Those reports of the 'cartels' having 'American Made Weapons'.
They could capture those...
... and lie.
Oh wait, I'm sorry, 'stretch the truth'.

I don't see the appeal of Mexico, there isn't anything there that I can't do up here in Minnesota, except sweat my bolas off during the winter.
I also don't drink a whole lot which seems to be the going deal when visiting Mexico, I'm just not that interested, don't have any immediate relatives that are Mexican.

I wonder if they'll 'stretch their intended purpose' and goosestep on the citizens.
IMO;
If you're anywhere near them or the border, I wouldn't go outside and do target shooting any time soon.
I wouldn't even go out training a hunting dog, they might be obliged to shoot it and you.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 am

The appeals of Mexico are entirely about the differences in laws and taxes. If you can see over the counter, you're old enough to drink, and they have dirt-cheap drugs. That's pretty much the allure.

Oh wait, the ocean's nice and warm there too.

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 am

Fresnel
The appeals of Mexico are entirely about the differences in laws and taxes. If you can see over the counter, you're old enough to drink, and they have dirt-cheap drugs. That's pretty much the allure.

Ah. Yeah, I don't do drugs.

Never really got to swim in the ocean, one time I was at a beach in Florida, but had a cut on my leg and it stung like hell to be in the water.

I also don't tan. Not that I avoid the sun at all costs well actually I do but that's because I physically can't tan.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm

OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I also don't tan. Not that I avoid the sun at all costs well actually I do but that's because I physically can't tan.

Yeah, I know what that's like.

You know how people say things are as white as a sheet to mean they're very white? Well sheets say they're as white as me.

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 pm

OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Never really got to swim in the ocean, one time I was at a beach in Florida, but had a cut on my leg and it stung like hell to be in the water.

No, prescription drugs. Well... illegal ones too, but most people fill their prescriptions over there. They take their American prescription to a Mexican doctor, the Mexican doctor writes them a Mexican prescription, and then they go to a Mexican Wallgreens to fill it. It's roughly 10% of the normal price.

Yeah, the ocean's too cold for me regardless. I can't stand water below 85°. Also, I tan friggin' dark. Come the end of summer, I look like a light Mexican.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

No, prescription drugs. Well... illegal ones too, but most people fill their prescriptions over there. They take their American prescription to a Mexican doctor, the Mexican doctor writes them a Mexican prescription, and then they go to a Mexican Wallgreens to fill it. It's roughly 10% of the normal price.

Yeah, the ocean's too cold for me regardless. I can't stand water below 85°. Also, I tan friggin' dark. Come the end of summer, I look like a light Mexican.

Oh prescription drugs lol.
Huh, I wonder why it's cheaper.

Lol it's funny how that works out.

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out