Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
I'm free 2 tlk if anyone needs 2 tlk about anythin or want 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Aidos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Hello My name is Mistress Saphrina, my full name is Saphrina Marie Wolf. I am an honest and trustworthy person, so if you would like anyone to talk to, please feel free to talk on her, but if it is something private, do not hesitate to pm me.

Blessed Be!
Mistress Saphrina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Wow thats amazing Saphrina im impressed whee  

Otka Blazefox

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 am
If one's ways can't withstand a little scrutiny, and you haven't examined them in-depth yourself - frankly, they're not worth a damn.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 pm
Warrior-Angel531
By the way, if people start questioning your ways here, just report them to moderator's, they shouldn't be allowed to question ones ways.

Blessed Be!
Mistress Saphrina

Erm, nowhere is it posted in the guild that one can not question another person's ways/beliefs/methods/etc.. confused In fact I find that it's usually encouraged here. How else do you expect to learn anything about your ways if they are not questioned sometimes? I don't know about you, but I enjoy when someone asks me about what I believe and what I practice; it allows me to exercise my knowledge of a topic, or if I don't know something off-hand, I am compelled to go look it up and learn. Or go ask someone who knows so that I in turn may learn it as well. Or Hel, if I can't answer something and have to go ask someone else or look it up, sometimes I find that what I had thought before was totally wrong and then I am glad that I could be corrected in one way or another! Because really, having inconsistent, incorrect beliefs does me (or anyone else) no good at all.

Why shouldn't we be allowed to question someone's ways when they appear erroneous? If someone says The Morrigan is a loving mother-goddess of the earth and puppies, should that person allow to carry on with misinformation?

See, this is what happens when people fall under the impression that beliefs and opinions are somehow sacred and above scrutiny. They're not.

And, as Morgandria said, if your beliefs can't stand up to some scrutiny, then they're probably not as strong as you think they are, and either need re-examined or disposed of. It is important to not mistake some questions on your practices and beliefs as a personal attack. I know it's easy to do, but really, most of the time when people question your path, they're usually trying to gain clarification on something you've said, or make you re-think a stance that seems to contradict other things in your path, or the myths/cultures/gods you draw from.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Goddess Aidos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am
I'm sorry, if i have upset any of you, it's just hard on me right now, my sister just passed away, along with my grandfather, and now my grandmother and other grandfather are dying. It's hard to be nice and open all the time, when your so hurt on the inside. I'm sorry if i came off rude, or mean. That indeed was not my intention. I realize you are all trying to help me learn and grow, and that is what this guild is about is it not? Again i appologize.

Blessed Be!
Mistress Saphrina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 pm
Warrior-Angel531
I'm sorry, if i have upset any of you, it's just hard on me right now, my sister just passed away, along with my grandfather, and now my grandmother and other grandfather are dying. It's hard to be nice and open all the time, when your so hurt on the inside. I'm sorry if i came off rude, or mean. That indeed was not my intention. I realize you are all trying to help me learn and grow, and that is what this guild is about is it not? Again i appologize.

Blessed Be!
Mistress Saphrina

I know how you feel Saphrina those who have lost a family member have a hard time getting over it...but you always pull through and remember their watching over you and you got friends to comfort you. biggrin  

Otka Blazefox

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:48 pm
Warrior-Angel531

Blessed Be!
Mistress Saphrina

*squish-comfort*
I'm sorry to hear your family is suffering some huge losses sad

It's okay; you didn't anger me or anything. I know I can come off as rude or brash wink and I try to plan around that accordingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Thanks, and again, i am sorry for coming off rash.

Blessed Be!
Mistress Saphrina

Goddess Aidos

Otka Blazefox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 pm
i gots news everyone me and Saphrina(WarriorAngel) are dating isnt it great?! heart whee heart I love you Saphrina.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 am
lol i love you too hun. lol  

Goddess Aidos

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games