Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Echo of a Love Tale (open and looking for ppl) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hexah

Heroic Bilge rat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 pm
Rules:

1. keep the romance as clean as u can
2. I don't care about languge (swearing)

Roles: you may chose what your role will be

1st guy: Hexah
2nd guy Seraph
1st Girl: Sophitia
3rd guy: CodyDudeTm

Example (Me)

Name:Hexah

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 125 lb

Species: Anthro Wolf/fox

Fur Color: White with black stripes

eyes: Green

Build: Slim

Use a pic if you want
-----------------------------------------------------------
Name:Cody
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lb
Species: Dragon
Fur (Scale) Color: Green
Eyes: Blue
Build: Skinny

Story so far....

After a 15 year war the kingdom of Alexandra is at peace. The king has been slain durring the war and the queen has become gravely ill. Hexah the only prince will be named king once the queen passes. As the kingdom repairs four souls will become entwined by fate...

Gazing out across the land from his bedroom Hexah sighs "Peace...affter a lifetime of war I would think the word peace would mean something more to me..." He turned from the window and layed on his bed placeing his tail across his chest he began to think about his future. "How will I ever be a king like my father? I'm far more comfortable on the battlefield than I am in a throneroom...and how will I ever be able to lead a country as a king without a queen? The prince then rose and slowly waled toward the balcony over looking the city "hmm..."Hexah mutterd "perhaps I could find my queen down there..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 pm
Name:Sophitia

Sex: Female

Orientation: bi

Height: 5'6"

Weight: medium

Species: Anthro fox

Fur Color: White and a black tipp on tail

eyes: blue

Build: Slim  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 pm
Sophitia made her way through the crowd. weaving through the people her cerulean hair whipped from beneath her cloak. She cursed and recovered before too many people notice.
They always awed at it's unnatural color but today she didn't have time for such simplistic advances.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Seraph walked around, he had nothing to do today, the chores where done, so, he decided to walk around  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm
She continued weaving towards the castle  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 pm
Heading for the main gate Hexah was stoped by one of the royal guards. "Lord Hexah you can not leave the castle walls without a guard." "Fine then come with me..."Hexah sighed "...but if you can not keep up I want you to go back to the castle." The massive front gate began to lower across the moat but before it was completely down Hexah bolted across the gap. The guard tried to do the same but made it only half way across and ended up in the water. The prince didn't look back he only smirked affter hearing the splash followed by a string of curse words. "That solves that problem." Hexah thought to himself. He then slowed down to a causual walk when he got closer to the marketplace.  

Hexah

Heroic Bilge rat

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Sophie continued weaving through the market and went to a nearby stand to get a drink of water.

" Some wata miss?"
" Yes thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 pm
"hmm..where should I go first?" Hexah asked himself. He's stomach began to growl "I guess I'll find some food first." He started for the first stand he saw that had an open spot, but on the way to it he triped. Reaching for anything to prevent falling he caught hold of a cloak of one of the people sitting at the stand. By mistake he tore their hood off. "I'm so sor..." Hexah began to say before seeing her blue hair. "whoa..."  

Hexah

Heroic Bilge rat

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:47 pm
Seraph weaved for a moment then saw a girl who looked like she was in a hurry, before she stopped to take a drink, he sighed, always people in a hurry these days, then he saw two things, the hair and..him, the prince  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:47 pm
" Crap..." She stared at him.
" Wait aren't you the prince.? Sorry ! sorry let me help you up." She extended her hand.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 pm
" Crap..." She stared at him.
" Wait aren't you the prince.? Sorry ! sorry let me help you up." She extended her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 pm
"oh i didn't think anyone would have reconized me. I didn't hurt you did I?" He said taking her hand "whats your name?"  

Hexah

Heroic Bilge rat

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Seraph stopped at a near by bench and sat  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 pm
" O I have heard much about you."
" me no no are you ok?"
" I'm Sophi."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Hexah

Heroic Bilge rat