Hey everybody! I thought that you guys would like to know how to download some custom content for your game.
First, you'll need to download Windows Rar. (Click the link to go to the indows Rar download page)
After that, go to www.modthesims2.com. It's one of the best cutstom content sites.
User Image
Once you get there, hover over where it says downloads and clikc 'Body Shop'.
User Image
Look at this cute little dress! Let's use it for our example. Click on it.
User Image
It says that the mesh is included in the file you will be downloading. For more about meshes and downloading visitthis article (click on the link).
User Image
Next to the overview button, their is a button that says 'download'. Click on it and scroll down to were it says "Dwonload Files'. Just click on one of the links for now.
User Image
Click 'save'.
User Image
You can't save it anywhere you want...go to the Documents page, then EA Games, then 'The Sims 2'.
User Image
Make a new folder. Just call it 'clothes'. Then enter the folder and save the file in there.
User Image
After that, let it download. It will finish very soon.
User Image
Then click. 'Open Folder'.
User Image
Right click on the file that just downloaded and select 'cut'.
Then go back to the page with all the links to the different folders, and click on 'Downloads'.
User Image
Then, paste the file in downloads.
User Image
After that, right click on the file you just pasted.
User Image
Select 'Extract Here.'
Voila! You've downloaded it! Check on your game to see if it worked.

Make sure to read about meshes in the article I wrote about earlier, it'll give you some more detailed instructions.

I hope I made at least a little bit of sense, and that this tutorial helped at least a tiny bit! See you later!