Your Character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 pm
On mine i am a Level 20 and have good karma, Just because of the glitch where you can have Fawkes and Star Paladin Cross at the same time.
I have found pretty much every unique item in the game, and almost all the perks I got only help in combat. I usually wear the Ranger Battle Armor, and Ledoux's Hockey Mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:52 pm
You need to get that mission the "retrieve the G.E.C.K"
There go find star paladin. She's mostly in the room where you are when you get the mission. Or if not Find her.
To get fawkes you have to release him from his chamber. He will give you instructions when you talk to him. BECAREFUL there are other experimental mutations that WILL attack you. And Dont come in their chambers.
It has radiation. I suggest when you retrieve the GECK,
Get Rad-x, and that item that will cure your radiation (i forgot xD),
A LOT of Stimpaks and Ammo for your weapon. Get a Gatling laser gun...
well not only mutated people are there... there are alot of y'know the guys that are yellow and ugly and covered with scars and such (yes i forgot again)
-Lawliet Emo
Im glad to offer help with Fallout 3~ LoL  

lehmusique

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:57 pm
Lawliet Emo
You need to get that mission the "retrieve the G.E.C.K"
There go find star paladin. She's mostly in the room where you are when you get the mission. Or if not Find her.
To get fawkes you have to release him from his chamber. He will give you instructions when you talk to him. BECAREFUL there are other experimental mutations that WILL attack you. And Dont come in their chambers.
It has radiation. I suggest when you retrieve the GECK,
Get Rad-x, and that item that will cure your radiation (i forgot xD),
A LOT of Stimpaks and Ammo for your weapon. Get a Gatling laser gun...
well not only mutated people are there... there are alot of y'know the guys that are yellow and ugly and covered with scars and such (yes i forgot again)
-Lawliet Emo
Im glad to offer help with Fallout 3~ LoL

I did that a long time ago... what does that have to do with this?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:47 pm
My character is level 20, and so evil that I make Satan cry himself to sleep at night. My two highest stats (100) wound up being Small and Big Guns, so between those two I can handle just about anyone in the game. My second highest stats were Medicine and Repair, both at 80. I guess when they raise the level cap (or at least i think they will in the last expansion) I should probably put more points into Speech, Barter, and Lockpick, my lowest skills.

EDIT: Well, I finally got to level 30 several days ago, and I really liked how my guy turned out. I maxed out my Repair, Medicine, Energy Weapons, Melee, Barter, Lockpick, and when I get the bobblehead, I'll have maxed Unarmed as well.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Oirish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 pm
I have horrible Karma, that's all I gotta say. xd
I killed everyone in Megaton. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:07 pm
OIRISH
No way biggrin You killed them all too?  

hirationugget

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:24 pm
I've a good character, perks mainly focussing on long-term survival, tags are stealth, speech, unarmed and repair.

Most of my skills are very high, with 5 at 100, since my intelligence made it to 10 very early on and I get 2 extra from books.

Armour for the big fights is T-51b power armour, although I tend to wear sexy sleepwear everywhere, I very rarely need the personal tank. Power fist is my primary, but I now spend 90% of the time just picking off targets from stealth one by one with the blackhawk. Got wired reflexes without turning in the android, too.

My evil character is building in the opposite way, heavy weapons and combat-focussed. Vengeance, Enclave armour and tesla-pack, ghoul mask and helmet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:16 pm
Good character,lvl 20,lock pick wizard XD.I mainly use small arms guns,mostly the Chinese assult rifle and The Terrible shotgun,long range I have the Victory rifle.My stealth is good but not great.Normally wear Ranger armour.I wanted to give my character Rufieo hair XD like from the Hook movie,it has the style but not the color.

Have not started on bad or neutral.  

johnny blackk
Captain

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 pm
tyler9834
OIRISH

Even Moira? Hope you completed her quest chain first.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:12 pm
tyler9834
OIRISH

That's the only way to go. I hated Moira Brown (the lady who ran the Craterside Supply) so much that i blew her face off and ate her corpse before I nuked the town. Killed some other people too.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm
OH yeah, i made all my characters skills completely balanced out so that with the comprehension perk, and all the books and bobbleheads they would all turn out to be 100, though it will take forever to find all the books its still a really good character and my highest skill right now is 82-small guns.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 am
tyler9834
OIRISH

Well, not litterally everyone. xd
Moira was chill and so was that Ghoul dude who chilled at the bar. 3nodding
I killed Moriarty though, and the sheriff dude, and everyone in that weird little cult. rofl  

Oirish

Mr Chatterbox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 pm
My character's name is Kyokii (I wonder why?) Level 20, pure evil karma. Set off the nuke in Megaton instead. It was awful.... but it was so pretty ^^
Moved on to slaughter paradise falls, Preferred armor is the experimental medic power armor, simply because of the med-x it gives(I run into firefights as often as I can)
My perks are mostly just what I like(i.e. adamantium skeleton, silent running, cannibal) They all are useful in their own ways... though I'm not a fan of hacking computers... too dull
I keep people alive just so I can sell stuff and kill other people. It's the gewd life.
Preferred weapons: Plasma rifle, Terrible Shotgun, Lincoln's repeater, and Experimental MIRV
so many cherished moments on that game  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Succubus_Lady
tyler9834
OIRISH

Even Moira? Hope you completed her quest chain first.
Of course i did, it took a realy long time tho.  

hirationugget

hirationugget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm
OIRISH
tyler9834
OIRISH

Well, not litterally everyone. xd
Moira was chill and so was that Ghoul dude who chilled at the bar. 3nodding
I killed Moriarty though, and the sheriff dude, and everyone in that weird little cult. rofl
I killed everyone who attacked me, i went from good karma to neutral karma after i was done, so i just realoaded to before i killed everyone. It was totally awesome.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff