Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
shrine to shikamaru Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:28 pm
heart hello! it is I! donut! here to bring you the shikamaru shrine! Who thinks shika will rule the world? or is just semi-cool or whatever? I think I'll be putting pictures and clips in here every chance I get>< Have fun!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:14 pm
wielder-of-the-donuts
heart hello! it is I! donut! here to bring you the shikamaru shrine! Who thinks shika will rule the world? or is just semi-cool or whatever? I think I'll be putting pictures and clips in here every chance I get>< Have fun!!!

I like Shikumaru because hes so laid back and he makes a great leader.  

Otaku1093

Gambitx13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:42 pm
Otaku1093
wielder-of-the-donuts

it allows him to make the best plans, but in his fights, he masks his plans so well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:28 am
Shikamaru is my favourite character cos I'm like him, very lazy but can think up complex stuff if I have too/want too.  

Kit_Kid

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:26 pm
Gambitx13
Otaku1093
wielder-of-the-donuts

it allows him to make the best plans, but in his fights, he masks his plans so well.

yup... come to think of it... he's really not "that" strong... but because he knows how to put his mind over matters... that really makes him one of the best!!! 3nodding

vppv
philippines  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:41 pm
I like him cuz he resembles me and my friends smart 'n' lazy oh yea  

Hisashi Ryuu Nara

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:42 am
w00t for lazy!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:21 am
He appeals to everyone because you know that almost everyone is lazy in at least one aspect. I have many screencaps from my imported DVD's Yes! It is quite awesome. I really like when he fought against Tsuchi and bangs her head against the side wall of the elimination rounds. Very clever.  

Miwaslover

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:12 am
Miwaslover
He appeals to everyone because you know that almost everyone is lazy in at least one aspect. I have many screencaps from my imported DVD's Yes! It is quite awesome. I really like when he fought against Tsuchi and bangs her head against the side wall of the elimination rounds. Very clever.

yup... one way of showing how he can really kick as* without being so physical...

vppv
philippines  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:26 am
Shika-kun is one of my favs, probably because he's so kickass smart mrgreen

User Image  

Vicious-Loner

Curious Koneko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:06 am
Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters. I admire Shika-kun because he's lazy, but smart, very smart. Sometimes I wish I was smart like him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:23 pm
I'm very intelligent but lazy like him  

What the Pho

rasagan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:23 am
the shadow limitation is one of the more interesting, if seemingly less powerful bloodline techniques. he more than makes up for it by being a prudent and really remarkable strategist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:13 pm
OMG! Shikamaru is very,very smexy!He is one of my favorite characters!
All hail,Shikamaru!  

Debauchee of Dew

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:02 pm
Kage mane no jutsu isn't a bloodline limit, it's just a family passed method of fighting. Bloodline limits are like GENETICALLY related. Like a part of him. (Sharingan/Byukagan are like...in/involve their bodies) Anyone can do shadow imitation....he's just a pro at it. So far, only clans w/ bloodline limits are Uchiha, Kaguya, Aburame, Akimichi, and Hyuuga.

AS FOR SHIKAMARU....yeah, he's my life.  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games