Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written Words

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for writers, this is where you can post your stories, no matter what they're about. 

Tags: Writing, Romance, Horror, Story, Stories 

Reply Stories
~Shattered~ ~Caida104~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caida104

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 am
Shattered

Chapter One: Innocence

Have you ever met someone who ran away from home because of abusive parents, lived in the city streets alone, got addicted to drugs, and was on the run from something that kill soon be the death of them. I did, and her name was Jillian Roberts.

She was innocent. I harmless little soul who wouldn't hurt anyone. They had no reason to kill her. This world is nothing like it used to be. People ran around with happy faces, now they run from fear of death. This fear is of a organization of hunters that are like the police we had before the world changed but yet they were completely different, ten thousand times worse then that. I was one of the hunters. I loved the thrill, the adrenaline, the fear on the victims faces before they fell dead on the ground. The blood spilled on the ground. But, after I met Jillian, that all seemed to change. She guided me and showed me how foolish I was. She showed me how murderers get killed. And this, is her story.

Water slowly dripped down my hair and onto my clothes. The rats scurried toward a dumpster that had some more rotten food in it. This world was rotten. It had to meaning, all we have to do it run, run for our pathetic lives from our new ruler, Emphasis. He is a foolish man with no love for anyone but himself, he didn't even care about his girlfriend who was too scared to leave him. But the fact is, no one can leave. The people of this world are locked up like animals at a zoo.
I noticed some more rats coming for the food as I exited my thoughts. I then noticed that they weren't going to get the food, they were running away from something. I quietly crawl and peek around the corner. There were soldiers, five of them to be exact. I had to hide and not get caught. I crawled back to where the rats were eating and opened the dumpster and jumped in. It may have been a bit dirty but I couldn't waste time being caught. I heard their footsteps echoing against the alley walls. The echos then vanished. I was safe, for now at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 am
Chapter Two: Encounter

They caught me. They were chasing me through the alleyways. They were quite fast, I was lucky that I could keep a distance from them. But my luck soon ran out. They were catching up to me quickly. Dead end. They boxed me in and I couldn't escape this time. What were they going to do to me? Were they going to grab me by the hair and beat the s**t out if me? Were they going to stab me repeatedly until I couldn't even twitch a finger? Or were they just going to shoot me and get it over with? It didn't matter. I was going to die. There was no denying it. As these things flashed back and forth in my head, they suddenly had a terrified look on their faces and looked up. I turned my head upwards to see a black figure jumping down from the rooftop and landed softly on the ground in front of me, back facing me. I figured out that the figure was a man. He made a sign for the other hunters to leave. They questioned him.
"But number 13, we are supposed to get rid of this one. She has been hiding and refuses to take her punishment." He still didn't care. He made a face that changed their minds and they ran back out of the alley. He then turned to face me. Discust in his face at the way I looked. I wouldn't blame him. I was dirty and only had a white tank-top and a pair of short denim shorts. My hair was dirty too, it used to be bleach blond and down to my shoulder blades. He on the other hand was clean as a whistle compared to me. He had dark brown hair that was a little bit past his ear, practically in between his ear and his chin. He wore all black and had a gun in his hand that would probably going to have my blood on it in about two seconds. But yet again, I was wrong. He turned around and walked away. I managed to get a few words out of my dry mouth.
"Um, T-thank you." He turned around as soon as I finished. He gave me another discusted look .
"Do you really think I did it for you? Foolish b***h, I would never save someone like you because I wanted you to live, I did it so I could kill you myself since those fools took too long. But now I have no interest in killing you so don't make me change my mind if you want to live another day." He turned his back to me once again and started to walk away. I was stupid enough to ask him a question.
"My name is Jillian, what's yours?" He stopped.
"It's Shane." He then started walking back out of the alley and faded into the darkness.  

Caida104

Mokomonko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:06 am
hmm... it's interesting, I'd like to see where you go with this.  
Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games