Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
My Snow White Queen (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 am
Yes... I go with evanescence themes... So sue me.

Okay, profiles. Just link to your profile from this page, I guess. I will fill in the characters I'm using in this RP, because it's not the same as the others.

Name: Aurora Venice
Race: Arctic fox/vixen
Height: 6’4”
Weight: thin…
Scars/ Physical traits: Long curly hair that falls over her right eye. No scars to speak of, but in thin and very curvy.
Skills: Weapons master.
Abilities: None for now.

Story is set in a snowy mountainous region. Forests surround an encampment of furs that pretty much just live there. Romance is allowed, but if it gets to XXX please take it elsewhere. I love reading that stuff, but I don't want anybody to get in trouble for it. ^^

Anyways, I think the encampment as more like a small city where nothing really happens. As more characters are added per person, please add another profile on their intro paragraph. And also, I would like to be able to keep up with this. My last RP kind of ran away from me, and though I enjoyed the RPers that I RPed with on that one, I would prefer not to have to read through five pages of RP to be caught up with it. ^^;

So, these rules will be in place for it.

1-No XXX. If you want to, do it on your own.

2-No one-liner posts. I would like the posts in this one to be more paragraphs then lines, but so long as it's not just something like "And then he went over there and started snogging the other character" That would be great. Minimum of five sentences, please.

3-If you DO have someone that you can RP with, please try and make sure to rotate. If just the two or three, please only one page. Like I said, I'd like to keep up with this one.

4-Have fun. I'm not here to tear down anyone, or to poke fun or blame anyone. I just want to rp for fun, and I'm sure that is what others want to do, to.

So, that's it. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am
It was cold in the mountains around the town, but it was the only place to find refuge from the other furs in the city. It was nice to be around people, but more often then not it was just as nice to be alone to gather her thoughts, to try and remember where she had come from. She glanced out of the cave and through the light snowfall at the town below her.
Aurora, a fox so white the only thing that gave her away in the snow was her piercing ice-blue eyes, had come to the town not but a year ago from Furry Kingdom. That place was so busy, so full of people, that she eventually got fed up with it. She even left her long time lover, Gothyk, behind and was ready to make a new life for herself when she found Snow Haven. It was a nice town, and the people took her in, even though she couldn't remember anything of life before Furry Kingdom; including her birthright, heritage, or roots. It was nice to have the chance to be alone every now and again, to figure out who she was before she sold her soul to that big city.
After a moment, she heard some footsteps in the snow not far away. Getting quickly to her feet, she brandished her wrapped fists at the noise.
"Hey, I'm being alone! If you want to be alone, then be alone somewhere else."

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am
No takers? Really? *Is sad*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 pm
hey i just joined the guild if you dont mind spelling erros and well me being a noob ied love to play 4laugh  

WolfShineTime22

WolfShineTime22

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm
WolfShineTime22
hey i just joined the guild if you dont mind spelling erros and well me being a noob ied love to play 4laugh
well just message me and let me know. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am
Yeah, anyone is welcome to play. ^^ I already posted, it's the post in the blue, so you can go ahead and continue if you'd like. ^^  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm
(my profile--At the bottome of the page )

A White and black fox passed by the cave entrance, walking on all fours with a rabbit in her mouth. Setting the rabbit down, she replied, "Just passing by, no need to get snippy." Standing up on her back legs, she bent down and picked her meal up before walking off quietly towards the village. With each step she took, the snow around her feet melted and steamed. Shaking her head, she returned the rabbit to her mouth and began walking on her front legs again.

(Sorry to any rabbit furries.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:49 pm
(Sorry about the delay, it's been a while since I've been online)
Aurora straighten up, glancing the the ground as the fellow vixen walked off. She couldn't help but smile. "So I'm not the only fox around here. That's good to know." Glancing at her tracks, she noticed the snow melting around the prints. "Hmm... Interesting." She glanced up at the newcomer, smirking. "I wonder..." With that, she followed the black vixen as quickly and quietly as possible.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:17 pm
"So, now you don't want to be alone?" she asked out of the corner of her mouth, a small smile spreading across the corners of her mouth. returning her gaze to the town, she plodded on, not really minding the company. It was lonely around the town, and she usually didn't get much time to socialize between everyday chores.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm
Aurora couldn't help but smirk wider as she realised the fellow vixen had noticed she was following. Gliding as she walked, she prodded up nest to the black fox. "I was daydreaming and you startled me, sorry for overreacting. My name's Aurora." Said said, inclining her head to indicate it was her companion's turn now.  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:24 pm
(Similar coloration to this fox, but without the stripe down its back. Just a black tipped tail, black ears and a black right paw. Sorry for the confusion n.n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Stopping momentarily to switch her load from her mouth to her paws, she resituated herself and continued walking "The name's Michiko." She said, walking on two feet and leaving small bald patches in the snow. "I'm sorry to have disturbed your reverie."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am
(Okay, I'll keep it in mind. ^^ )

"Not at all, I don't really have much good to daydream about." Aurora couldn't help but look down at the bald patches every now and again, raising an eyebrow. "Are you a firefox? Why does the snow melt around you?"  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 pm
Michiko chuckled a little, nodding. "Of sorts. If you want to be technical, I'm a kitsune, but fire-fox works. I tend to have a higher body heat since I learned to control fox-fire. I also chose to learn fire instead of lightning. The latter is so hard to direct and control. It tends to have a mind of its own." She said, tilting her head to one side.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 am
"Ah." Aurora mused for a moment. She didn't know where she had come from, but there had been times where she had controlled what people around her called 'Hell Fire'. She wasn't entirely sure what they meant, but it was at least a clue of her past. She looked back forward, still glancing at Michiko in her peripheral. "Maybe you know something about some foxes that can control something called 'Hell Fire'? I've been told that I can use it, but the snow doesn't melt around my feet, so I don't know..."  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items