Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm
Another item from the Cash Shop to make us want to spend our pretty, pretty funds. I'm tempted, as always, but the odds of getting the Dandy Lion (which is the thing I want most) is pretty slim. What do you all think about this item?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm
Got a ladybug crown, alot of fail, and store items. Less than impressed.  

Salmay
Captain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
I got this ladybug cloak and a set of petals for my hair. I did much better with this item then the Famestar.

I really want the queen bee, the buttercream rose and the ladybug crown. Oh! And we finally get the scooties. :O)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 pm
I think they're going a bit overboard with these rando-item deals =.=:

They literally just took the famestar out of the CS.

Other than that, the items are pretty cool.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 pm
I'm so sad.
I want those blessings so badly.
I hate fail cards.

Why couldn't they release the butterflies and the bees flying about and the ladybug stuff all separately...
gah. I want all of spring.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:46 am
I tend to just ignore anything that comes out of the cs at the moment. I can't afford any cash so it easier this way. If I notice a pose I really want I might get one but at the moment I can't be bothered to look it up  

Parasox v2

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:48 am
I got one and got some crappy tank item for my car (which I'll never use) But it doesnt want to sell on the market place  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 am
buttercream rose is so pretty xp and soooooo expencive!  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:41 pm
I like the rose rapier thing, but it doesn't really appeal to me much. I think that they need to slow WAY down with cash shop for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm
Amy Obscurite
I like the rose rapier thing, but it doesn't really appeal to me much. I think that they need to slow WAY down with cash shop for a bit.

now why would they want to slow down when they can rape rob us of our monies?  

Neiina

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm
I understand they need money too, but couldn't they have waited a month or so before releasing a whole new set of chance items for people to go nuts over? They're going to burn people out on these things eventually if they keep on at the rate they're going.

They're hard to predict in the MP too. Especially when they re-release items in different rando-boxes (panda hoodie, platypus, P. Nutt) stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm
they're accomplishing a lot of things that way.

if they release more boxes they'll get more money. even if people will slowly lose interest in them, more people will be interested in buying one since it seems like they'll be making a profit by giving in real money.

money isn't coming in very much now anyway since our economy is trash so they have to keep throwing out new items in hopes that more people will buy to keep themselves afloat.

by re-releasing items they help prevent inflation, it will keep the items at a low price which means a better chance for newbies to get items. the easier it is to get the item the more likely the newbie is going to stay.  

Neiina

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 pm
I think more people are trying to buy CS items off the MP with gold now anyway. Can't spend real cash if you don't have it. That would suck of Gaia went bankrupt gonk

I guess it can work either way. It stinks if you buy a box item and then it gets re-released and the price drops. Or it can be good if you grab the item when the price drops. MP is getting frustrating >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 pm
So I took a chance and I bought one more seed of the MP. I actually got a seed from the Dally Imp. Yay! But I opened it and got another zombie labcoat. Boo! Now I am gonna have to sit on this thing until Halloween. Fingers crossed the price actually goes up above 300k.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 am
User Image

I'm starting to get rly pissed about the randoboxes. I liked randoboxes when they used to only release an occasional one. But this crap with releasing one, then another new one with all new items AS SOON AS THE OLD ONE IS RETIRED is BS. They should release the majority of these chance items as items for cheap (like 2 dollars and under) in the CS and they should stop giving out cheap items that we can get from gold shops in the boxes.

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff