Reply Adult Furries Guild
Closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Update (4-14-09)- Expect to see the subforum cleanup/merges within the next couple of days. The first subfourm that will be tackled is the Chatterbox. Any threads I've seen had activity within the month of April will be moved to the main subforum where they belong. That is also where future chatting will occur. The old subforum will be cleaned out and turned into a Memorable Threads Subforum.

Hello everyone, I have some important info to discuss with everyone. As many of you might already be aware of there has been a recent movement to try and get this place kicking again. Thus I'm going to ask everyone to please read through the next 6 posts in this thread to learn what's going to be occurring these next couple of weeks. There will also be some info on an interesting contest you can enter.

If your wondering why I have started this topic as a standard one and not a sticky or announcement that is because I've noticed a lot of users seem to have tunnel vision when it comes to ignoring and skipping right past announcements ^.~

-Thread Index-

Post 1- Intro
Post 2- Upcoming Subforum Changes
Post 3- List of Subforums to be Moved or Saved
Post 4- Guild Description Contest
Post 5- Entries for Description Contest
Post 6- Friendly Reminder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm
-Upcoming Subforum Changes-

The first topic I want to discuss is the mini overhaul the AFG will soon be getting. Do to our current low activity rate the mod team has decided to close down both the Roleplay and Chatter Box Subforums. Now before anyone starts to panic this does not mean we will be getting rid of the ability to start new roleplay or chat threads. We are simply moving them back to the main forum will they will hopefully get some much needed action. If you currently have an active roleplay or chat thread, there will be info below on how to ask for those threads to be moved to the main subforum when the cleanup occurs.

In addition to loosing those two subforums we will also be gaining a new Memorable Threads Subforum. This subforum will be a place were old favorite closed threads can be saved. Initially it will be a place where members can save their favorite old rps or chat threads for when the subforums get closed and cleaned up. Although there is no set rules to what threads can be saved, use some common sense when picking threads you would like saved. This isn't for couple page threads or everyday threads but ones that hold a special enough memory that you might like to reread them one day, hence the saving part. =3

Moving Active Threads

If you have an active roleplay or chat thread you would like moved first check the list to make sure it hasn't already been added. If it hasn't than copy the code below, fill out the form and then post it in this thread. One of the mods will then add it to the list. Note, it might take a day or so for your thread to get added to the list, but if you fear it might have been accidentally skipped feel free to quote your original post so it pops back up in the thread. You can post multiple threads in one post, but please fill out a new form for each thread.

[color=green][size=16][b]-Active Thread-[/b][/size]

Found in Subforum:
Name of Thread:

[/color]

Moving Old Threads to Memorable Threads Subforum

If you have an old roleplay or chat thread you would like saved first check the list to make sure it hasn't already been added. If it hasn't than copy the code below, fill out the form and then post it in this thread. One of the mods will then add it to the list. Note, it might take a day or so for your thread to get added to the list, but if you fear it might have been accidentally skipped feel free to quote your original post so it pops back up in the thread. You can post multiple threads in one post, but please fill out a new form for each thread.

[color=blue][size=16][b]-Old Thread to Save-[/b][/size]

Found in Subforum:
Name of Thread:

[/color]

Warning, threads not asked to be moved or saved will be deleted during the cleanup. You will have a little over a week (till 4-3-09) to post any threads you want saved or moved.  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 pm
-List of Subforums to be Moved or Saved-

-Active Threads-

Roleplay Subforum List-

Chatterbox Subforum List-

-Old Threads to Save-

Roleplay Subforum List-

Chatterbox Subforum List-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 pm
-Guild Description Contest-

As some of you might of noticed in one of the Gaia Announcements, the guild system got a nice little fix up with its search feature. In addition to being able to put up key searchwords, they also created room to place a sentence best describing the guild.

Currently, J.Kougar came up with, "Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild," however he thought it would be a good idea to get the whole guild in on the act of creating a catchy description for the guild. Thus I thought it would be a fun to have a contest to drum up suggestions. If your interested in entering make sure to read the rules below.

-Rules-

1) Every member can enter up to 3 descriptions.
2) The description must be no bigger than 140 characters.
3) To enter, copy the submission code below, fill out the form, and post it in the thread.
4) If by chance two people come up with identical phrases, the one who posted it first will be given it as their entry
4) You must submit your entries by 4-3-09

[color=red][size=16][b]-Contest Entry-[/b][/size]

Username:
Guild Description Entry:

[/color]

Naturally the prize of this contest will be the fact you'll be involved in a piece of AFG history with your description used and seen by all.

After the submission date, the mods as a whole will pick through and pick the top 5-10 they think best suit the guild. At that point a separate thread will be opened and everyone in the guild will have a chance to vote for their favorite.

This will give everyone a chance to have a say in what they would like to see used. ^.^

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm
-Entries for Description Contest-

Username: Garek Maxwell
Guild Description Entry: "The only Furry guild to have a non-furry in it! Diversity, yay!"

Guild Description Entry: "We've got lions, tigers, and bears, birds suddenly appearing, wolves with sheep sheers, and foxes in hen house. KFC anyone?"

Guild Description Entry: "We have a mantis furry! Beat that other furry guilds!"

Username: Night Scream
Guild Description Entry: "Your One Stop for all your furry needs!"

Username: Blue Atsushi-Kai
Guild Description Entry: "Beating the odds since AD2101"

Username: Rukin
Guild Description Entry: Gaia's Premier Furry Guild

Guild Description Entry: The Furriest Place on Gaia

Guild Description Entry: If you were a fur, you'd already be here.

Username: CoffeeFox
Guild Description Entry: We're so furry we make your cat look naked.

Username: Manda_Tifa
Guild Description Entry: Where the furs come out to play.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 pm
-Friendly Reminder-

I just want to take this post to let out a friendly reminder to all that the AFG is suppose to be a fun, mature place for furs to hang out. Part of being mature however means being able to hold your tongue at times and remember the old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I think some of the tension that has been bubbling lately is the influx of newer users. Thanks to Gaia fixing the guild search feature, we are seeing a large influx of join submissions. This is a good thing however since new users are just what we need to get this place hopping again. =3

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 pm
ninja -Reserved Just Incase I Want to Take Over the World- ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 pm
Bump.

I've been here since the beginning but really haven't spent much time posting and that's something I sort of regret. I'm glad to see some positive changes coming under way and hope it does improve the traffic here. smile

Thanks for the hard work.  

Rukin

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 am
I'm bumping this up for ya, too, Kriss. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 pm
And I will bump too kos Sune did. redface  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:21 pm
RyanJakobi
And I will bump too kos Sune did. redface

I'm a trend-setter! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:26 pm
Thanks for the bumps everyone. You all should enter the Guild Description Contest. *gives everyone a little prod forward* wink  

Krissim Klaw

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm
-Contest Entry-

Guild Description Entry: "The only Furry guild to have a non-furry in it! Diversity, yay!"

Guild Description Entry: "We've got lions, tigers, and bears, birds suddenly appearing, wolves with sheep sheers, and foxes in hen house. KFC anyone?"

I don't really have any good ideas. sweatdrop

Edit: Oh! Oh! Oh! I got a new one!

Guild Description Entry: "We have a mantis furry! Beat that other furry guilds!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 pm
I'll bump to keep the topic alive biggrin

Um can i post my guild description here also?
-Contest Entry-

Username: Night Scream
Guild Description Entry: "Your One Stop for all your furry needs!"

Night Scream

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 am
Garek Maxwell

lmao!! rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces