Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP - South] Ah, Nice to See You Again!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm
Today wasn't so hot as other days, though it wasn't cold either. A perfect temperature, in sun or shade. Skuld sat contently atop a rock, golden eyes fixed on a peculiar bug that she had sitting on her paw. She'd never seen one like this, it was a beetle, but with the strangest markings. It wasn't very large, but it had an iridescent back, most curious. No, she was certain that she hadn't seen one like it before.

And just like that, it split its shell-like back and flitted off her paw, heading off into the distance. The cheetah's face drooped, she hadn't finished inspecting the thing. She quickly, though, donned an expression of determination. She'd grown speedy on these rocks, this rough terrain. She rose to her paws and in a heartbeat gave chase, glancing from the ground up to the bug, the back again. Before long, she'd be able to tell her footing without having to double check, but for now, she needed that visual safety net.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 am
Majivu, or Tai Yang as he was called within the pride, found himself wandering, sure footed, over the rocky terrain that he one day hoped would be his to lead. He had spent most of his life growing up here and other uncomfortable terrains. First it had been the desert, now here in the highlands. He wouldn't lie he much preferred the highlands to the sand. It didn't stick in between his toes in uncomfortable ways.

The large male found himself skirting around the lands as usual, it had become an everyday routine. He also knew that the southern house was perhaps the weakest in member number and a thought occurred to him, perhaps he should go recruiting. Of course then he would need permission from his mother as well as the king and queen of the central house.

Well...it was about time for him to take his journey of rights, something he found he wanted to do. He knew he wouldn't be made to but he had determined that once he was old enough he would seek out the gods he believed had bless his siblings and himself.

But now, now he was distracted because he had found his favorite feline. Well, the person he had deemed as such.

"Skuld!"

Nuxaz

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:25 pm
Skuld glanced down once more to check whether her predicted point of contact would be broad enough to stop on- it was - before turning back to that familiar voice. She landed perfectly, giving up on her chase of the beetle to respond. "Oh, hello there! Good day m'lord!" She said cheerily. The teen bounced off of the rock she was on back toward him before sitting back again, tail coiling around to her front paws. She was always formal here, formal before informal, she figured it couldn't go wrong.

"How are you today? Isn't it a perfect day?" She asked, she couldn't help it. She was truly delighted by the weather.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:28 am
Tai Yang grinned brightly as the pretty cheetah responded to him, quickly making his way towards her. He stopped a few feet before her tilting his head as he continued to greet her. "Good day to you too!" He chirped cheerfully also taking a seat and wrapping his own tail around his paws. They had both grown since he had last seen her and his mane was coming in, constantly falling into his eyes. "You need not be so formal with me," he told her with a firm nod.

"I am doing rather well, how have you been? Do you like Tianxia?" He inquired eager to hear how she felt about his homelands. About the territory he hoped he would one-day rule. Hopefully without that witch from the east, all they ever did was fight. Why wasn't he allowed to choose his own mate?

Shaking his head he pulled himself from his thoughts. "It is a rather nice day, I think it just got better." He wouldn't lie to himself; he was particularly fond of Skuld. He was fascinated by her and often found himself thinking of her. Not that he'd actually tell anyone.

"Have you picked a name yet?"

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 am
Xiao Hong took note with a nod and a smile- no need for "Lords" and such with Tai, which was good, she had a feeling she and him were friends. Besides, she so liked to be informal as opposed to formal when she could manage it. "I've been doing great, Tianxia is so interesting!" She said, straightening her back as she said it, literally perking up. "There's all sorts of cool stuff here, lots of new bugs, who would've guessed?" She asked, glancing back to where that beetle had flown off. Ah well, she'd find another one later, someday. If there was one, that meant there were plenty. "And everyone I've met has been nice to me, too," she added, almost like an afterthought.

... Wait, was that a pass at her? Her thoughts raced faster than ever as soon as he said that. She wasn't sure, but she believed that to be a pass at her. Whoa... Crazy! She liked Tai and all, but... not like that, he was a friend to her. Well, regardless, ok, now what to do about it? Ignore it, that's what's best, ignore it for now, or at least that's what she convinced herself of. Kinda embarrassing. And all the while, her face went from her typical, cheery one to a sheepish smile, one that was accompanied by blushing if one could see under her fur. Why was this getting to her so much? Luckily, he saved her from having to ignore it with a question and potential change of topic, perfect!

"Yeah, I've picked a name, it's Xiao Hong!" She said with a smile, she was quite proud of it. "It means 'Little Red,' I thought it was good because cheetahs are smaller than lions, and... Well, I'm red...ish," she said with a little chuckle.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games