Acolyte
  Warrior
  Mentor
  Master Ninja
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:13 pm
GAH!!!

Third to last boss has FIVE unavoidable attacks which are pretty damaging, one isn't terribly damaging but hits the entire stage, one is a grab which takes out over a quarter of your health, one takes out half your health, the other two take out just over a quarter. I end up using most of my healing items on that fight alone since he uses almost nothing but these attacks. He also summons other monsters which can very easily disrupt your combos if you just happen to start one on the boss.

Second to last boss has three stages to it, which is actually the easiest part of the entire stage. Nothing much to it. Keep shooting arrows, dodge the easily dodged attacks.

And then the final boss itself has attacks that take out half your health, and one unavoidable attack which can take out just about a quarter of your health.

Has anybody beaten this game?
And, dare I ask it...has anybody beaten this on Master Ninja difficulty?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Congrats!

I've seen the game but never actually played it.... sweatdrop  

0Moon_Maiden0

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm
I BEAT IT!!!! CHYEAH!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:01 pm
lol Wow awesome job Goldman!!!!
I don't have ninja gaiden 2. I only played the first one and beat that. But I remember the one boss I got frustrated with at one point was the stupid helicopter part. It was like you had to attack a helicopter that can shoot at you and you were on a railing like thing. >_<"

I heard Ninja Gaiden 2 was fun. 3nodding By the way, was it with Ryu's story with his girlfriend or something that died? I heard it was something like that?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm
Awsome have you played play the DS one.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:01 pm
I played the demo, but that's it.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:47 pm
Moonlight: The first one is where some female friend of his dies. Like, REAL early into the game. She's only onscreen for about 5 seconds. =O

Andy: No. I heard it wasn't as good as the others, which I suppose is to be expected from a DS game based on a hardcore action game.

Dornkus: I didn't even know there was a demo. Haha.

Well, I'm thinking of trying it on Way of the Mentor ((hard mode)). I gotta go back and get something I missed anyways. Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 pm
wow.. you were awesome! I couldnt eve defeat the final boss! xd  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:00 pm
iGoldman
Moonlight: The first one is where some female friend of his dies. Like, REAL early into the game. She's only onscreen for about 5 seconds. =O

Andy: No. I heard it wasn't as good as the others, which I suppose is to be expected from a DS game based on a hardcore action game.

Well, I'm thinking of trying it on Way of the Mentor ((hard mode)). I gotta go back and get something I missed anyways. Wish me luck.
The first time I played it I thought it was his lover to be honest. And yeah she didn't last long. ^^"
Actually I meant #2. Wasn't there a girl there that was suppose to be his lover that he has to rescue or something? I think I heard the ninja gaiden series are basically huge remakes of old ninja gaiden games. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
iGoldman

The first time I played it I thought it was his lover to be honest. And yeah she didn't last long. ^^"
Actually I meant #2. Wasn't there a girl there that was suppose to be his lover that he has to rescue or something? I think I heard the ninja gaiden series are basically huge remakes of old ninja gaiden games. 3nodding
Oh, well this CIA chick keeps following him and gets herself into trouble, so I guess he feels obliged to go and rescue her. I guess they sorta fall in love in the end, I mean, he actually hugs her. At least he didn't ditch her like he did Rachel.

The only classic NG I played was the very first one where he's fighting thugs and whatnot in New York. His dad's name is different in the old ones, and he dies. I think it's Ken. Anyways, yeah, you've got the Dragon Sword, and you're trying to kill the guy who killed your dad.

Flyentologist

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 am
never played it, but congrats biggrin  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items