Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Real MMO's that you play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zigirus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:43 pm
Anyone here actually play a real MMORPG? If so, what do you play? I personally have played PSO (Phantasy Star Online) years ago, and have an active account on FFXI. If we play some of the same games (or are interested in playing a new one), i'd definately like to biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image I play Flyff, MegaTen Online and a little bit of Luna Online even though I don't really like it much.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Mubyou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:59 pm
(HATING SELF)
I've been telling myself to get a Flyff since, like, December 2007. I should do that...
My friend was obsessed with one this summer. It had some really stupid sounding oxymoron title. Like "Hunt for the Crystal Dragon Fire Ice" or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:09 am

I played Flyff for a while e_e; MMOs are a pointless waste of time ;; yet still appealing for some reason?

Luna Online is really cute.

Puppetry

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:57 pm
I play Perfect World. (I'm not a high level, but I do go online occasionally.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm
I used to play Flyff and Asda story, but they're on my old, laggy piece of crap, so I tend to avoid it. (been meaning to put them on the lappy...) Still play Guild Wars, though.  

yokaiy

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm
I wish I had FFXI. ;-;
Uhm, I don't really play any MMORPGs anymore. I'm going to start playing Flyff again over the summer though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm
Back when I was in middle school, I used to play this MMO called Priston Tale. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was fun for a while... until it became pay-to-play. Then my friends and I stopped.

I've been a total RO nerd since a little beyond that, though. I've lost count of how many servers I've been on. By the way, guys, RO2 is not worth the time. It's incredibly lame in comparison to the first one.

I PLAYED FLYFF FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES, BUT I SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD. Watch me wind up making a new account.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:04 pm
trickster and mabinogi 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm

I used to play EQ, EQOA, EQII, FFXI, Guild Wars, and Dream of Mirror.
I've been playing WoW since it was launched but have been trying out every other MMO I can find in an attempt to discover a new one to get into. x_x

Shadowbane, LoTRO, Perfect World, Mabinogi, Age of Conan, City of Heroes, and Ryzom to name some of the ones I have tried. The list goes on. gonk

Savage Curiosity

Assimilated Shapeshifter

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm
Shin MEgami Tensei Imagine and Perfect World.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 am
I played Wonderland Online for a long time, but the leveling up was so SLOW that I just gave up after playing for 5 hours and only getiing 10% of the EXP I needed... by fighting monsters 5 levels higher than me.

I tried Asda Story too. It was ok, but the quests were pretty much all the same. And it looked like it was translated by a fifth grader.

I'm thinking of trying Perfect World or Ether Saga (by the same company). They take up a lot of space, but it looks like it would be worth it.

Bane Rie

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:25 pm
Bane Rieko
I played Wonderland Online for a long time, but the leveling up was so SLOW that I just gave up after playing for 5 hours and only getiing 10% of the EXP I needed... by fighting monsters 5 levels higher than me.

I tried Asda Story too. It was ok, but the quests were pretty much all the same. And it looked like it was translated by a fifth grader.

I'm thinking of trying Perfect World or Ether Saga (by the same company). They take up a lot of space, but it looks like it would be worth it.

Perfect World is pretty fun. I can kill monsters 3 levels above me (I was level 12 and could beat level 15, now am level 13 and can beat level 16 ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm
Hmm, I've tried... Shaiya, Twelve Sky, Last Chaos, Tales of Pirates... I guess that's everything I've quit up on.
Now I play FlyFF and hardly ever but sometimes; Trickster, Angels Online and Wonderland Online.
..Wow, Makes me realize, when I list them up, how much I've played.. eek  

Yunachan2

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 pm
Yunachan2
Hmm, I've tried... Shaiya, Twelve Sky, Last Chaos, Tales of Pirates... I guess that's everything I've quit up on.
Now I play FlyFF and hardly ever but sometimes; Trickster, Angels Online and Wonderland Online.
..Wow, Makes me realize, when I list them up, how much I've played.. eek

Wow, you've played a lot of MMOs. :0
Which one do you play most often?

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out