0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Easy enough to play blindfolded
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:49 pm
As anyone who owns this game knows, it doesn't have a save feature. Since I'm not one to play a whole game in one sitting, I think the level select code would be perfect for me so I can continue from where I left off while still enjoying the console experience. I had heard the game had one, but the code I got from GameFAQs, well, didn't work.

Does anyone have the game and know the correct code, or have a more reliable source for the code? confused I mean, it doesn't even have a password feature, and some levels are like 15 minutes long.

Great game btw. Very challenging with lots of interesting things to play around with on the levels. You play as a circus-performer bat with kind of a Sonic air to him, on a quest to stop the mad scientist Edgar Ektor from ridding the world of amusement and fun. It's pretty hard for a platformer, so average players like myself might want to emulate it to make their own checkpoints. xp

Discuss:
Nintendo-hard
Why vidyagames aren't as hard as they used to be. Did they get easier, or did we get better?
Mode 7 motion sickness (First bonus level. @_____@)
Why you love Super Nintendo
Etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 pm
Man, now I wanna play this game over again. Where did that Genesis go?

Also, I don't have the game for the SNES, so I can't help you with the code. Sorry.

Good game though.  

Terara Drakon

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Is there a GBA version? I recall playing something with a bat and a circus. It wasn't mine though, and I lost interest pretty quickly cause I didn't get what was going on/screwed up.

While I do enjoy challenging games that make me bite my lips or stop blinking, I hate setbacks. I don't like having to worry about surviving and finding a save point ASAP, and I also dislike having to start from an earlier point in the game. The setbacks from mario platformers are tolerable, but I quickly lose interest on longer setbacks, even moreso if they happen more than once.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm
Yeah, it was on GBA too, and it also got a sequel on the Sega and SNES.

I miss when all games were this hard. They last longer that way. sad  

5ir Psycho 5exy

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces