Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
An Explanation of Goth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think the subculture is dieing due to the mainstream?
Yeah
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Ah yes, there are so many of these. Well people, there are two things I am sick of:
1. People who think all goths are satanic or pagans, or think that all goths are the same and judge so harshly (not to mention, if they are family members and you try to correct them, you parents may yell at you to "respect your elders".... even when they are dead wrong)
2. Poser goths who are just as bad. It's like they have to believe they are going to hell, or that hell just doesnt exist. They have to be interested in paganisim and/or the occult, and they have to wear pentagrams and every "goth" piece of jewerly they are selling at hot topic, spencers, or the walmart halloween sale every year. Or those who think if you even walk into hottopic, you are automatically a poser.

So, to any people whom this may apply to, here is a small nice little thing for people to read. Any religion, no religion, it sets some nice borders between those who follow the crowd and those who are just themselves.

here  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 pm
Wow, you're the only other person that I can completely agree with.

I'm sick of "goths" thinking that they have to wear pentagrams and worship Satan in order to be a goth. Most of them probably don't even know what a real pentagram looks like, it's a bit more then just an upside down star in a circle. --.--

MissHorrorstar

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff