Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Final Fantasy Versus XIII [Will It Ever Be?] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best looking game of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII collection?
  Final Fantasy XIII
  Final Fantasy Versus XIII
  Final Fantasy Agito XIII
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm
FFV13 was first announced 3 years ago, and yet even now, there is virtually no information on the game besides a trailer and the character's name. Still no release date. Hopefully they don't plan on canceling it.

FF13 itself is to be released in the next 4 months in JP, and next year April for USA and Europe.

As for Versus, nobody really knows. Hopefully it gets released, since it looks really interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:14 pm
What's Verses?

I heard about FF 13 and I'm kinda excited b/c it doesn't look bad at all. I'm hoping its for the x-box 360 for sure. What I really want is more 2 player games for the x-box 360. >_< There aren't that many and the ones there aren't really that that great....

But back on topic....I really hope they don't cancel it. That would be terrible. ^_^'

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:03 pm
If they cancel.....blood will be split.....or at least very angry fans.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII

Check it out Moonlight. From the trailer, and VERY few screenshots out there, it really looks like an amazing game. The main character looks much funner to play as than Lightning of Final Fantasy 13. Versus looks promising, if only we'd be able to get to know more about it.

Too bad it's a PS3 exclusive. =(
Eventually, I'll get a PS3. Once Blu-Ray catches on more. This'll probably be the first game I get.

Flyentologist

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm
here is a trailer love the music  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 am
ooh.. its not still released.. took a long time for them to release the hot stuff .. darn sweatdrop  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 am
Hmm... don't have any systems that play it... sweatdrop
Or do I... no, I don't think it's for the PS2, is it?
Why are they creating so many versions of it? And for that matter, why are they keeping it a secret? The only thing I know is that one of the characters is a woman named Lightning (from what I heard, it was going to star a female, but now I've heard that it's a guy... ???)
There's another Final Fantasy game coming out, if I remember.
It's called.... Final Fantasy... Dissidia, I think? It's supposed to be some sort of fighting game that finally let's you pit Tidus against Cloud...
At least if I read correctly...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 am
iGoldman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII

Check it out Moonlight. From the trailer, and VERY few screenshots out there, it really looks like an amazing game. The main character looks much funner to play as than Lightning of Final Fantasy 13. Versus looks promising, if only we'd be able to get to know more about it.

Too bad it's a PS3 exclusive. =(
Eventually, I'll get a PS3. Once Blu-Ray catches on more. This'll probably be the first game I get.

WHAT?! Seriously?! But I thought....PS3 EXCLUSIVE?! T__T No!
That stinks! I thought they would release for 360 but it won't have some special ending or something. No way!!!!!!!!!! crying
This is disappointing....and those graphics and the character too looks so cool I really wanted this one.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 pm
Black_Angel_Flowne: -Final Fantasy XIII = PS3/Xbox 360
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII = PS3
-Final Fantasy Agito XIII = PSP

Lightning is a female, and is the main character of FF13. She was meant to be the "female version of Cloud".

Now Dissidia is a totally different story. Also a PSP exclusive, it's a brawler, like Super Smash Brothers. You can pick heroes and villains of the series, and duke it out. If I had a PSP, it'd be at the top of my list.

Moonlight: I know. I REALLY wish it would release on the 360. I plan to get a PS3 after I get a job, probably after I move to Orlando.
Oh, they just announced Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, the PS3 version of it. I'm mad now. Everything in that version is better. YOU FIGHT THE @$^@$% STATUE OF LIBERTY.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 pm
iGoldman

Lightning is a female, and is the main character of FF13. She was meant to be the "female version of Cloud".

Now Dissidia is a totally different story. Also a PSP exclusive, it's a brawler, like Super Smash Brothers. You can pick heroes and villains of the series, and duke it out. If I had a PSP, it'd be at the top of my list.

Moonlight: I know. I REALLY wish it would release on the 360. I plan to get a PS3 after I get a job, probably after I move to Orlando.
Oh, they just announced Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, the PS3 version of it. I'm mad now. Everything in that version is better. YOU FIGHT THE @$^@$% STATUE OF LIBERTY.
Oh wait! Didn't you say above to Flowne that FFXIII is for both?
What's the difference in agito and verses by the way? (Agito is the fighting version? for PSP you were talking about?)

Also, Ninja Gaiden Stigma!! I heard about that now that the DOA creator is gone they're gonna start releasing "Ninja" games on Playstation as well! And b/c he's gone there may not be a DOA 5. (Not that I mind really. It didn't get good after 3... the story completely was non-entertaining and too much the same and they focused mainly on showing off their CG girls than anything. Although I do like that the DOA 4 fighting was more smoother though. ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
iGoldman

Oh wait! Didn't you say above to Flowne that FFXIII is for both?
What's the difference in agito and verses by the way? (Agito is the fighting version? for PSP you were talking about?)

Also, Ninja Gaiden Stigma!! I heard about that now that the DOA creator is gone they're gonna start releasing "Ninja" games on Playstation as well! And b/c he's gone there may not be a DOA 5. (Not that I mind really. It didn't get good after 3... the story completely was non-entertaining and too much the same and they focused mainly on showing off their CG girls than anything. Although I do like that the DOA 4 fighting was more smoother though. ^_^

Nonononono. xD

Agito isn't the brawler, that's Dissidia, entirely seperate from the FF13 series. Agito, from what I can tell, is like Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Card based.
Agito and Versus are two completely different stories with totally different characters. They all take place in the same world, but all have different stories.
And yeah, us 360 owners will be able to get our hands on Final Fantasy XIII. Microsoft snagged the rights to it.

And yeah, Team Ninja's CEO left after countless issues while working there ((several lawsuits especially)). I can't remember his name, but he was an Xbox advocate, and hated releasing games for the PS3. Now that he's gone, Team Ninja is going to release far more games on the PS3. And, since Tecmo merged with Koei, the series may continue ((and Diao Chan may get huge, realistically bouncing boobs)).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:10 am
WHAT?!?!?!!! No way!!!! Why would they join with Tecmo?!?!! >_I liked the Dynasty warrior characters the way they were (not counting Dynasty warrior 6...those changes weren't for the better since most characters were the same...). lol Diao chan....I can't imagine what they'll do to Zhen Ji in particular....this is news for me...
A lot of the video game companies are merging and working together now but some games are better if they don't >_< For one Square enix has been working with Tri-ace a lot now. Like the new star ocean 4 game....

About ff13....*whew!* ^_^ I'm glad I can still get a copy of that!
So you were talking about a few different games! (I get lost easily XD)

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Yeah, I was surprised too.

It's a Holdings merge. Having to do with stocks I believe. I'm not sure if it's a financial merging, or a full on corporate merging, like Squaresoft and Enix did. All I know is that a new company called Koei-Tecmo Holdings was established a few days ago. Some people think it'll have an affect on the games, some don't. I don't know, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Oh, a demo of FF13 is releasing next month. For us Americans, the full game will be released next year. All 3, supposedly, next year. Let's just hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 pm
I hope it won't effect the games but from the way a few of the other games that had both companies merged came out....they're not terrible but not as great. Guess we'll know for sure if Koei-Tecmo can actually make good games together...when Dynasty warrior 7 is released in the future. ^_^"

13 comes out next year?! Wow...and here I thought it was coming out in the summer or something.
Oh! Any Tenchu game fans here? I was waiting for tenchu on the wii to come out for so long and was disappointed when it was only 1 player!! T__T
You know, there aren't a lot of 2 player games being made. (not considering online play I mean).

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:08 pm
The new Tenchu is only single player? Lame.

Yeah, The Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy releases next year for us Americans. Fall of this year for Japan though.

GOD I hope DW7 comes out better than DW6. I honestly loved the designs for all the characters. They just got lazy and gave everybody the same weapons and whatnot. I'd personally prefer Koei merge with somebody, anybody. Their quality of games has seemingly declined over the years. DW4 and DW5 were both DW3 with minor graphical improvements, and a new character here and there. DW6 had amazing potential, but when they cut over half the roster for Musou Mode, gave everybody clone movesets, and removed 80% of all the stages seen in DW5, it easily became one of the worst Warriors games to release.

I'm fearing what Samurai Warriors 3 will be. It was announced several months ago, and it's supposedly a Wii exclusive. From the trailer, all we know is there's 4 new characters, and Nobunaga was seen using the same exact costume he had in Samurai Warriors 2, which could possibly mean everybody will have the same outfit, which would only exemplify Koei's laziness. I hope they prove me wrong.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff