Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written Words

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for writers, this is where you can post your stories, no matter what they're about. 

Tags: Writing, Romance, Horror, Story, Stories 

Reply Stories
The Heart Shaped Stone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Plastic Poptart

Liberal Nerd

10,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 pm
I felt so amazing that day. The sun was bright and it smiled upon me, even though I wasn't the same from other children. My parents were swimming together in the lake but kept a watchful eye on me at all times. Sadly, no one kept an eye on them. Waves were becoming green and were higher and higher. The sun was covered by huge clouds that didn't allow anything bright to escape their dark prison. That was the day my parents drowned. Ever since then, I felt like I was trapped inside. I was scared.

The bell rang for recess and I rushed out to go hide from the group that always picked on me.
"Stupid Brandon. Stupid Ben. Stupid Chris." I hissed out whenever I hid in the tunnel.
The group were boys, but they were the bullies of all of the silent nobodies. I was one of those they picked on constantly. I sat next to Brandon in class. He would always ask me in a tone that seemed like death, "Why are you so stupid Carlton? Why, huh?"
I would silently look away and not answer. But the pain and hurt inside of me always would soak up another corner of my body. I was miserable.

One day I was walking the empty hallways when en and Brandon came out of nowhere. The ganged up on me and started saying, "Why are you here? You should be in class."
I tried to escape their evil eyes but Brandon took my hood and pulled me back. I started to cough. The were smiling and laughing at me as I tried to leave. "Are you trying to go somewhere?"
Ben would tease. Tears would fill up my eyes and I would look away so they couldn't have the pleasure. My life is still in misery. Please, take it away life.

(Everything in this happened except for the first chapter. I am constantly being bullied by these annoying brats. Ben and Brandon are the main cause though. Ugh! If you think I'm lieing, so be it. I'm not but I won't argue.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:09 pm
By the way, don't look at the title. Lol. I forgot to change it.  

The Plastic Poptart

Liberal Nerd

10,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items