Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Zombie Plan Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 am
We all must have a Zombie Plan!

Zombie plans is when the world is being wiped out my zombies, but not only that other mutated things.

So, as a survivor in the real world.. how are you able to protect yourself and survive for a long time.

Discuss: When the day zombies come where is your base, how will you survivor, who is with you.. etc. This is the real thing.

Also, if possible (hehe ironic because zombies don't exist) there are mutanted humans such as the hunter, boomer, witch and stuff. How can you protect against them.

This is the plan were you have to think of all possible threats and protection!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 pm
Well my plan is simple. once it starts i'm going to go home and wait till post at my house. once i run out of food or and foced to abandon i'm heading to Alpha randevu. me and my friends have give areas in the town and the surounding area code names to meet up at. if one can't be accsed safly we go to the next on the list. if all can't be accest you improvise.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Hawaiian Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:33 am
I'm going to run down the street, Cut a sharp left, Go up the hill leading into a fence, Jump the fence, And run across the street to the federal prison to safety.
If needed, i keep a metal pole in my closet for bashing zombie heads in.

But it is a short sprint, I'd expect no trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 pm
Tanius
I'm going to run down the street, Cut a sharp left, Go up the hill leading into a fence, Jump the fence, And run across the street to the federal prison to safety.
If needed, i keep a metal pole in my closet for bashing zombie heads in.

But it is a short sprint, I'd expect no trouble.

that might not work out well. the running part anyways not the weapon. you see there are going to be people panicking in the streets so you run the risk of being either A) trampled, B) Shot at being thought to be one of them or C) the large crowd attracts them and well you get the rest.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 am
hmm good question head to the airport take a pilot with me fly to area uninfected and leave them a warning and take some of my friends with me then when it spreads all across the u.s. fly to the nearest safety zone and wait there for a while then when that zone is in the line of the zombie invasion fight my way out and continue to move on and looking for weapons,supplies,food,water,etc. and continue this for a good while  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:24 pm
Wait for them, barricade the windows, barricade the doors.....AND SET THEM AFLAME AND MAKE THOSE MOTHER-BUZZERS EAT LED!!! pirate  

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
hmm good question head to the airport take a pilot with me fly to area uninfected and leave them a warning and take some of my friends with me then when it spreads all across the u.s. fly to the nearest safety zone and wait there for a while then when that zone is in the line of the zombie invasion fight my way out and continue to move on and looking for weapons,supplies,food,water,etc. and continue this for a good while

airport..bad idea. that's were a lot of people will be headed to try and escape. you may get trambled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Psychobilly_plague13
Wait for them, barricade the windows, barricade the doors.....AND SET THEM AFLAME AND MAKE THOSE MOTHER-BUZZERS EAT LED!!! pirate
good idea excpet for the flame part. they don't feel pain so it will take about 5 minutes munum to kill them with fire in which case they are following you with on fire.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 pm
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

airport..bad idea. that's were a lot of people will be headed to try and escape. you may get trambled.
not the kind of air port I have in mind it is one with nothing but small 2 to 3 people plans I plan to head there and find a plane with a pilot in it and see if he will take me any where and everywhere I need to go  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 pm
my plan is simple, gather all my friends, and any weapons, and supplies ic an, and also get ali (alexandra ross), my crush from school and hide out, barricade and everything and when we run out of supplies, well..............i didnt think that far ahead yet, im post once i do ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:51 am
One of the greatest places my friends and I have thought up was a storage unit factcility.

They are gated and have 8 feet walls. Not only that, it has air passage through so cool air can get in and hot air can get out.

With a storage unit, you can store a lot of food and items. By renting out many you have bunkers for friends, a board game room, library... activity room. Others can have weapons. With mostly all store rooms connecting, it is great to close multiple doors, from the hallways, and have passage ways between each rooms open... like cut out. just in case zombies come in. We are still protected, not from their moaning and scratching. But if all fails, most storage units have car ports. so jacking a usv or something though can run down these beast for a quick escape!

But what about creatures that can scratch though walls and break down things. ... the best thing is try to kill as much as we can from the roof tops. But since roof tops are a bad ideas from flying zombies and possibly climbing ones or long range attackers. Our best hope is not have such creatures.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Doctor Nitrus Brio
One of the greatest places my friends and I have thought up was a storage unit factcility.

They are gated and have 8 feet walls. Not only that, it has air passage through so cool air can get in and hot air can get out.

With a storage unit, you can store a lot of food and items. By renting out many you have bunkers for friends, a board game room, library... activity room. Others can have weapons. With mostly all store rooms connecting, it is great to close multiple doors, from the hallways, and have passage ways between each rooms open... like cut out. just in case zombies come in. We are still protected, not from their moaning and scratching. But if all fails, most storage units have car ports. so jacking a usv or something though can run down these beast for a quick escape!

But what about creatures that can scratch though walls and break down things. ... the best thing is try to kill as much as we can from the roof tops. But since roof tops are a bad ideas from flying zombies and possibly climbing ones or long range attackers. Our best hope is not have such creatures.

um..the chances iof a mutation that could go through a wall are slime to none well unless the wall is chain link inwhish case a normal inffected could get through with the right amount of time as for the rest sounds like a perfect plan.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

not the kind of air port I have in mind it is one with nothing but small 2 to 3 people plans I plan to head there and find a plane with a pilot in it and see if he will take me any where and everywhere I need to go

oh.. never mind then. there may be a few poeple but small airports like that usualy get over looked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:39 pm
well i'm going to let you guys in on a sercret about were to get guns. go to wal-mart or smaler store and go to the sporting good area. gun shops are a waste of time usualy do to the fact they will proble be already cleaned out but most people forget about the fact the sporting goods area has rifls along with ammo.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:54 pm
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

oh.. never mind then. there may be a few poeple but small airports like that usualy get over looked.
yeah there is one about 5 or 10 miles from my house I could just grabs some guns and make a run for it or drive there which ever sounds better  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff