Submit

Woot?
  Woot!
  Bunneh!
  lolwut?
View Results

MikeyMike90

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 am
I am currently looking for friends who enjoy Gaia Towns, because I wish to... Well I think the saying goes "Hit the town" with folks. I'm cool and laid back, can get hyper sometimes. If your Gaydar isn't going off by my avatar, yes, I am Gay. Here's my FA account describing my character:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kreysherd

Here's my FuroCity which goes into even more detail! WARNING: The FA page may contain mature content. The FuroCity page WILL contain mature content.

http://kreysherd.furocity.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:26 am
Oh, I do enjoy roleplay too! :3 If you couldn't tell from the links '>>  

MikeyMike90

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 pm
lol ill be ur friend Xd..i like to hit the town Xd..lol.plus me is also a homo XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm
I know you both said your gay. I'm a girl and I wouldn't mind more friends who rp.

I have a highly creative mind and not many people rp online anymore. Plus i'm very different from other people in general. The randomness of my song playlist should show that. [whisper] it's on my profile.]  

ocelot ninja

Romantic Explorer

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 pm
I find it insanely hard to find people that rp online anymore, especially ones that rp real storylines...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 am
Pixeliciousness
I find it insanely hard to find people that rp online anymore, especially ones that rp real storylines...
You should join an roleplay guild, thats what I did, its fun, since the main focus of the guild is role play, its organized, active, and intellegent. I joined this one roleplay guild because one of the requirements was to be active, and future inactivity should be logged. "Hello it's me Isaol, I'm going on a feild trip for the next few days and will be without access to gaia." So if you join a good one, every member is active. However, roleplay guilds are very very very very very very very strict, I would get kicked for repeating the word "very" that many times like I just did.  

Isaol-the-wolf

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:05 pm
yes i what more friedns cuz im like a really heavu rper i dont care if its not a real word .....  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm
OMG I LOVE ROLEPLAY!!! XD

and the only reason i put w00t was because there wasn't a poll whore option! lol here's my FurSpace page, it has my Fursona described on it

http://www.furspace.com/FurryFox101  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers