Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Bookstore Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 pm
Wall to wall of books both new and used, Ryoichi works here as a simple clerk while enjoying the usual novels or manga that are released.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:54 pm
The male with lavender blonde hair stood behind the counter of this local bookstore. He purely enjoyed all of the literature that surrounded him and he tried his best to not be so hostile to the customers or his fellow workers. As he bowed his head and thanked his recent customer for purchasing their item, he heaved out a sigh and sat down on the stool he had set behind him. Then, the male lifted a manga up to his face as he began reading. "I'm almost finished this and yet I'm still interrupted..." he mumbled to himself.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:56 pm
A male with an outfit that's fit for cosplaying walked into the store. He looked around and began to search throught the bookstore for a new series of Junjou Romance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:12 pm
The blonde quickly placed the bookmark into the manga he was reading and placed it on the counter behind him. "Welcome, sir." He said with a formal tone as he bowed his head.
"Are you in need of anything?"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:33 pm
He looked at the blonde and disguised his voice "Uum is the new Junjou Romance out yet?". He said as he stood next to the new books shelf.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm
"Ah, yes," The blonde confirmed as he walked out from behind the counter and went over to the male. From being next to him, he was atleast a good two or three inches shorter than him. Getting up on the tip of his toes, his arm extended upward and fumbled around to get the book the other was searching for. This time, he made sure to grab one from behind the first one. He took it and then handed it to the other with the same blank face as before. "Here it is, sir."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm
He took it from his hands, "Thanks, sir." he smiled nicely. "Sorry to have inturupt your reading time." he headed to the counter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm
"I'm used to it, honestly..." The male released a sigh as he walked back behind the counter. "I'll check you out here." He instructed the male to come over to where the check-out was.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm
"Oh, alright thanks" he said as he followed him. "Its busy here today isn't it?" he looked around to all the customers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:58 pm
"It's normal actually," he said in a bland tone. "It's mostly for adults or teens who enjoy manga." The male held his hand out slightly. "Will this be all, sir?"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:54 pm
He smiled radiently as he extended his hand towards the male. "Yes that'll be all thanks...um..." the shine went away as he began to wonder. "Where's your name tag? I can't thank you properly if I don't know your name, sir." he said as he withdrew his hand

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:26 pm
"Oh," The blonde noticed a part of his uniform was missing after the other pointed it out after handing him the manga. "Damn... I must've left it at home again." He said with a sigh following.
"Well, if you're eager to know, it's Ryoichi." He said once more in a blank tone as he looked to the male with an arched brow.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:50 pm
"Ryoichi-san, hm? I'll rely on your serves for now on, Ryoichi-san." he smiled again

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:22 pm
"..." Ryoichi made a face. "Well, I am here everyday. Literature is my life."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm
"Alright then, I'll leave you to your reading." he said as he grabbed his bag, "Till we meet again" he waved and walked out of the store.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff