Happy April Fools!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neiina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm
what did you guys do?

I did nothing. well, I asked a guy to our senior ball, but that was in all seriousness. it was a bit awkward since my friend told me that it made me come off as desperate since guys are supposed to ask girls. is it really? sad it was only one person though.

then I joked that a snake my classmate was holding bites everyone who holds it - totally by accident.

omnidrink? I like the head 'splosion option, I'll use it someday..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 pm
I had wondered what Gaia was going to do.

I didn't do anything exciting. I did look for funny "news" stories but sometimes it is hard to tell.  

Salmay
Captain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 pm
I was home all day so nothing here either. But this Omnidrink thing is rather entertaining. Watching the GCD blow up is always fun.

Desperate for asking a guy out? Nah. Sounds more like confidence to me. Did he say yes?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 pm
I spent 5 hours on an airplane and another 3 hours on the road gonk

Omnidrink? confused

and no, it doesn't make you look desperate. Go for what you want :3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neiina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:10 pm
sometimesalways
I was home all day so nothing here either. But this Omnidrink thing is rather entertaining. Watching the GCD blow up is always fun.

Desperate for asking a guy out? Nah. Sounds more like confidence to me. Did he say yes?

ahaha yeah, I went to the GCD after and read all the comments. it's so obviously fake but people still believed it, quite entertaining.

he said yes... after waiting two hours until class ended xd

@Karma - ewww, where were you going?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 pm
I flew cross-country to SC a few days ago to visit family I haven't seen in 5 years. Just got back today. I hate flying... airport security is such a pain in the a**. Especially LAX stare

Congrats on scoring a date 3nodding xd

EDIT: Anyone know where you get the Error item?  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neiina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 pm
at least you got to see your family razz I think flying is fun but that's just because I don't go very often...

thanks biggrin

ah, there's another item?

EDIT: kay, to get it you need to complete a quest in zOMG! that's what people are saying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:36 pm
more specifically go to Barton Town, to the left you'll see a ladder and an NPC called Cresento just talk to him  

Neiina

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:45 pm
What quest?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 pm
well, they call it a quest but you just talk to the NPC Cresento - he should be near Agatha - and "board" the ship. not to ruin the surprise but you don't actually board it, it's a joke so you "crash". then you come back and talk to Cresento again and you'll get a window telling you you got the Error Item.
for some reason I can't find it in my inventory though..  

Neiina

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:42 am
April Fool's Day on Gaia tends to be a disappointment for me. I'm tired of all the exploding items. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 am
I did nothing for April Fool's. I completely forgot about it until I was reading the news and found this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2009/04/bbc_iplayer_now_available_on_a.html

So want one of these blaugh  

Parasox v2

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:29 pm
Found the Error item, thanks Neiina :3

@Parasox: That's awesome xd But I don't use the toaster... can't they put it in a microwave instead?

@Kinnei: but it's turning into such a tradition, why stop now? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Karma v2
Found the Error item, thanks Neiina :3

@Parasox: That's awesome xd But I don't use the toaster... can't they put it in a microwave instead?

@Kinnei: but it's turning into such a tradition, why stop now? xd

Well, eventually it'll get old for most people over the years methinks. It's like saying the same word over and over again...eventually it seems to lose all meaning. Now if the April Fool's item wasn't explosion related that would be different, but we'll see how things go.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Neiina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm
ahaha, that's funny Parasox XD

I got totally duped by my teacher last night. she sent an email to my classmates and I telling us she got into a NASA program and will be leaving... on the 31st of June gonk I feel like such a doofus for not realizing there were only 30 days in June.
at least my friend believed it too so thankfully we weren't alone ahahahaha  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff