Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Dear Newcomers: No, we're not dead. (READ FIRST)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:00 pm
So for a long while now, this guild has been dying ever since the ABR Sticky in the Art forum appeared.

In hopes of keeping this alive, this announcement is directed to the new users and regulars:

From what I assume, newcomers would ask to join, and either: check everything out and notice that there are no new updates, and leave OR forget/not bother to check this guild out.

No, we're not dead. We're just dying. And you can help.

-Please be considerate and participate occasionally if not frequently. Otherwise there is no point in joining this guild if you didn't participate in the first place.

-Don't be afraid to invite other users who are interested in art jamming!!

*Also, for the regulars, it's fine to chat it up in the Spam Hut, but when you start battling with people, don't go to just the Sticky. The Sticky is fine, but don't forget that this guild needs attention too. :I  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 pm
I said it once and I says it again...once I get the pen to ma tablet....it's going doooooown~

But i'll start some s**t anyways, just got some new felt tip markers, shits are smooth ;D  

Kieden

Sakura Ao Bell

Magical Hero

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 pm
and for me as soon as my exams finish in a few weeks time ill get straight back into drawing and start enjoying this guild to the fullest. heart  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games