Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
NEED A RING FOR ZOMG!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play Zomg?
  All the time!
  Occasionally
  rarely...
  NEVER!!!
View Results

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 pm
Due to an unfortunate circumstance. My solar ring and pot lid ring have been scrapped in my Zomg!... these were the only two rings in my inventory and therefore i connot do much more than run around in circles yelling "HELP ME!!! SAVE ME!!!"

im certain there must be someone out there who doesn't like Zomg! or doesn't play Zomg! and would be perfectly willing to donate me their ring(s).

your support would be greatly appreciated!
thank you! =D

-friedrice13

(unfortunately i am told it cannot be traded and need to think of a way i can find one hat is not LUDICROUSLY OVERPRICED on the marketplace...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Unfortunately, there was a feature added in Zomg. That made it impossible for people to trade there rings. Only those rings on the market, are actually trade-able. There are also rings floating around, in peoples inventory's that were obtained prior to the change and never equipped.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 pm
that is so unbelieveaby lame... especially the fact that they cost 10,000 gold in the marketplace.

it doesnt make sense, there are so many rings (or should be) and the ones im looking for is the one EVERYBODY who plays the game gets for FREE!!!

surly there is something wrong with this picture, usually when there is something everyone can have it shows up cheap in the marketplace.
like the scion bling for example...

*sigh* greedy people these days...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 am
There is one free solution to this. You could make another account on Gaia exclusively for Zomg. This way, you will be able to start out with a ring and you will not have to buy one for 10,000 gold on the market. It sounds like you weren't that far in the game. So you won't loose much progress doing it this way.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm
good thing i still remember that mule-profile i made and abandoned about a year or two ago! LOL! thanks for the advice! good idea! great help! which is why i'm thankful i'm in The Legion!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 am
I don't like ZOMG, you can have my ring(s) I think i have the solar one.
EDIT: sorry, mine is soul-bound... hope you can find one!  

Numa89

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff