Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written Words

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for writers, this is where you can post your stories, no matter what they're about. 

Tags: Writing, Romance, Horror, Story, Stories 

Reply Stories
I Am Me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Plastic Poptart

Liberal Nerd

10,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:59 pm
Chapter 1.

Running is my fantasy world. Running is my comfortable place where I relax, but at the same time it is my worst enemy. The burn in my gut when I start, but the wind. Oh the wind. The feeling of it in my face feels great, like when you first jump into a cold pool on a 90 degrees day. I always felt that way.

No one believes that I can run fast. I could outrun everyone that is considered the fastest if I wanted to. I could. Those words fry my mouth as I say them, for they just are words that can hold me back. So I don't torture myself. I can. Those are the words I want to hear all of the time, but I feel...different.

I'm not the most athletic person in other peoples eyes. I'm a weak and feeble girl. That's what I'm thought of. I am strong. Not in others eyes, but I AM strong. I probably am the strongest person in the school. But I hide so I am not considered a showoff. Would I? Yes, I would. Will I? No, probably not.

The thing that annoys me more is that, why am I tall and fat? Well, nobody says I am fat, they say I am skinny. But I don't believe them. Everyone else is short and itty-bitty. Why am I different? I'm know to draw good though. Everyone loves my drawings, and so far nobody has beaten me at that. Yet.

To be continued in Chapter 2....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Write more. heart  

Mrs Gey
Captain

Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items