Reply Adult Furries Guild
resignation/////////// :D and D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 am
As some of you dont know, or don't care, I am in the 11th grade and I will be graduating this year, a year early. Since I am graduating like a senior I am being treated like one, I go home with unbeleivable piles of work. Now that our final exams are coming near, im afraid I no longer have time for gaia.
I must study for my Anatomy and Physiology exam, government&economics exam, trigonometry exam, calculus, english 4, FINAL FINAL exam, and the ASVAB test for the army. Not to mention the bodacious amount of projects I have to work on for all the previously listed classes. I have also gotten the job I applied for at Office Depot. Im going to be busy for...well the next 3 months.
So I wont be on that much, maybe even just logging on to do the daily sutff, check messages, aquarium, then leave. So yea...celebrate, imma be gone alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 am
Why are you taking all that at once?! D:
When I graduated, I only had one class and I graduated early (just by a semester, so no big deal). Maybe I'm just forgetting the old days now that I've been in college for a while. It kinda spoils you, since you can put off or spread out math and English courses to whenever you want. I've had semesters with zero english and math classes. Since finishing those classes, I just have classes geared towards my major. ...sorta.
My new university sprung it on me that I either got to take English 3 or test out of it. That was a nice surprise after everyone told me that once I complete the transfer agreement that will all be out of the way. rolleyes

Anyway, consider college. It's expensive but a lot more enjoyable than highschool, particularly if you like learning about certain things. Well, it helps if you know what you like to do for a living to get a degree in that.  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 am
Garek Maxwell
Anyway, consider college. It's expensive but a lot more enjoyable than highschool, particularly if you like learning about certain things. Well, it helps if you know what you like to do for a living to get a degree in that.

This. I'm of the opinion that high school doesn't matter at all, anyway. It doesn't prepare you for "the real world", despite what everyone loves to tell you at that age. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Sunegami
Garek Maxwell

This. I'm of the opinion that high school doesn't matter at all, anyway. It doesn't prepare you for "the real world", despite what everyone loves to tell you at that age. xp

High-school is designed to try and prepare you for college and nothing more.

Selene Aries

dobyfreak0277

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 am
I absolutely adore college. It is so far the best thing that has happened in my life  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 am
dobyfreak0277
I absolutely adore college. It is so far the best thing that has happened in my life

I like the idea of me going to college after the army, for one reason im going to be 25 (or 24 pending opn what section I go into) when I get out of the army. By then I'll be sure what I want to do, so I wont be changing majors every quarter. But if I end up being shipped out while in the army, and die, I dont have to worry about college. 3nodding  

Kurick-teh-dude

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff