Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Concerts are
  the best
View Results

Ellemar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm
So, I live in Vancouver, BC,
and Fall Out Boy is going to be here on April 11th!
I bought my tickets 2 months ago xD

I was just wondering when was the last Fall Out Boy concert you were at,
where it was,
and how ******** awesome you thought it was.

Before this one, my last one was 2 years ago.
I'm going to need to buy a new FOB hoodie, my one from the last concert is dying ;-;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm
I live in Virginia, and I'm driving 3 hours to Maryland to see them play.
This would be the first real concert that I've been to, though I do have Live in Phoenix, I expect this to be at least 300 times better than the DVD.

Sleeping Cities

Romantic Tycoon

internalregret

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 am
Ellemar

where it was,

I'm going to need to buy a new FOB hoodie, my one from the last concert is dying ;-;

I live in Surrey!
I guess I'll be seeing you today, LOL.
So excited, can't wait to go to the show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:12 pm
I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive...

My last concert was Friday in Seattle, right before yours. Got to meet 'em!

...now I only waste it dreaming of you.

Emme Meow

internalregret

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Twi-Neko

Luckyyyyy!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:17 pm
_lie_2_me
Twi-Neko

Luckyyyyy!

They're super nice!

Emme Meow

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 pm
I get to see 'em in May :3 Im losing my FOB concert virginity,
Bit Moment lol XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Last February 13th. FIRST CONCERT.
Hey Monday was the opening act.

IT OWNED. I stole a poster from DQ XD  

Eksdee XD

music is living

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm
April 21st!!
I skipped school to wait out all day because it was on a tuesday. We lurked by the fence that surrounded the parking lot with the tour buses...Patrick came off the bus and the group of 20 now started freaking out and you could tell that he wanted to come over but was a bit scared so I told everybody to "shut the f up!!! You're scaring him"(since they're were going to use ***. lol) and they all shut up and Patrick stopped dead in his tracks. then I was like "Patrick, can you come please? We promise we won't scream and we'll stay calm" and then he was like "well, what do you want me to do? Come say hi?" and I was like "YES!!!!" so he came over and we all talked and got pictures (through the fence) and he signed stuff. I then did that to the rest of fob. My show was the one that they got banned from the city so it got relocated to a place with only seats so because they didn't have enough space they made a mosh of like 100 people way at the front and I maintained my spot in the front the entire time. Yay!! I also gave beads to all of fob, Cassadee, Mike, and Alex from Hey Monday, and Alex from Cobra that they immediatly put them on and were so happy about. Then the dude at the Invisible Children's tent saw the beads that I still had left around me neck and he was like "were you the one who gave the beads to Mike?" and I was like "yeah..." "Yeah, I saw them on the bus...he put them under his pillow in his bunk." and I was like "awe. that's....sweet." lol. But yeah....I am no longer a Fall Out Boy concert virgin. lol. xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:58 am
music is living
April 21st!!
I skipped school to wait out all day because it was on a tuesday. We lurked by the fence that surrounded the parking lot with the tour buses...Patrick came off the bus and the group of 20 now started freaking out and you could tell that he wanted to come over but was a bit scared so I told everybody to "shut the f up!!! You're scaring him"(since they're were going to use ***. lol) and they all shut up and Patrick stopped dead in his tracks. then I was like "Patrick, can you come please? We promise we won't scream and we'll stay calm" and then he was like "well, what do you want me to do? Come say hi?" and I was like "YES!!!!" so he came over and we all talked and got pictures (through the fence) and he signed stuff. I then did that to the rest of fob. My show was the one that they got banned from the city so it got relocated to a place with only seats so because they didn't have enough space they made a mosh of like 100 people way at the front and I maintained my spot in the front the entire time. Yay!! I also gave beads to all of fob, Cassadee, Mike, and Alex from Hey Monday, and Alex from Cobra that they immediatly put them on and were so happy about. Then the dude at the Invisible Children's tent saw the beads that I still had left around me neck and he was like "were you the one who gave the beads to Mike?" and I was like "yeah..." "Yeah, I saw them on the bus...he put them under his pillow in his bunk." and I was like "awe. that's....sweet." lol. But yeah....I am no longer a Fall Out Boy concert virgin. lol. xp

Thats so cool! biggrin yea i went to the concert on April 9th and in dead silence i screamed "I LOVE YOU PETE" and then he said "Yea...I love you too" biggrin DDDD I was sooo happy smile  

BatmanIsBeast

PatrickStumphlover

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:39 pm
Ellemar

where it was,

OMG I was at the Vancouver one too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:44 pm
music is living
April 21st!!

o.o *is jealous of you* xD
awwww i might see them live this summer when their on tour with blink 182 biggrin it'll be 10 days after my birthday also xD i never seen them live i only have their dvds like live in phoenix and the other one from like 2004? o.e hopefully i get tickets :3 plus i didn't join the overcast kids just to not get presales >;D xDD  

Lizzeh 3 Tears

Sparkly Fairy

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items