Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Xbox 360 - Gamerscore Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many games have you gotten 100% achievments?
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
1-5
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
6-10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
11-20
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
21+ [Oh, you beastly beast]
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 am
I suppose the only real purpose of this thread is for guild peeps to show off their Gamerscore. I'll make a list, ordered greatest to least. You post it, I'll add you to the list. I'm trying to decide whether or not to offer prizes to those with large Gamerscores. Or maybe I could award gold for the amount of points you have? If you want, feel free to post your Gamertag. Mine is the same as my username here.

Gamerscore:

xylert: 24,862
iGoldman: 8,360
Dornkus: 5,092
Moonlight_HuangHou: 3,560

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 am
lol Awesome!

Gamer Score:

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 pm
I dont know XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I dont know XD
Well when you find out, post it up. Show off that wicked score. cool

Also, for the sake of conversation, everybody can talk about your favorite achievements and 360 games.

Personally, Fable 2 has some of the best achievements. Chicken Kicker is hilarious. x)

Flyentologist

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm
I agree I like the ones in Fable 2 but Halo Wars has some good ones to like "Mamas Boy" and "Yay my virtual friends love me"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:52 pm
The Xbox live website is an easy and fast way to find your gamer score.

My score is 4932.

The only games I actually own are Overlord and Halo 3. The rest of the games on the list were either borrowed, rented or played at a friend's house.

My Gamertag is (surprise, surprise) Dornkus.

If any of you send a friend request, please tell me who you are so I know you're not some random person.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 am
hehe...Thanks for the website Dornkus! I kept forgetting and now I can post my gamerscore up there!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:05 pm
Dornkus, how in the world does your gamerscore end in 2? What game do you have that doesn't give gamerpoints in increments of 5?

Flyentologist

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 pm
This one.

It also has one worth 13 points to balance it out, but I haven't done that achievement yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Gah. I'd hate that. I'm working on getting 1000/1000 on Fallout 3, but my controller just recently ran out of batteries, so I'm taking a break.

Flyentologist

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 am
Tekken will come out in X-box 360 in the future~! How exciting. ^_^
And also, there's a new assasin creed coming out all the way in 11/09. I think that's around when Fatal frame for the wii comes out too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 pm
My friend just let me borrow the first Assassin's Creed. I hear it's great. Haven't played it yet.

New batteries. Whoo!

Flyentologist

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:57 am
read first post, skipped all the others, but:

24,862!!!!! XD

btw, i am NOT an achievment whore/farmer, i just play alot of games >.< (only game ive gotten all the achievements for is Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine included, also, if you have Xbox Live Gold, send me a friend request, my gt is kungasi)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 am
iGoldman
Dot Hack IYOTEN
I dont know XD
Well when you find out, post it up. Show off that wicked score. cool

Also, for the sake of conversation, everybody can talk about your favorite achievements and 360 games.

Personally, Fable 2 has some of the best achievements. Chicken Kicker is hilarious. x)

possible double post, but imo, the best Fable 2 achievement that ive gotten is The Black Knight.

Here is what it says after you get it:
You have turned hollow man-killing into an artform. Turns out it wasn't a flesh wound.

i had to read it a couple times before i got the joke ^.^  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Jesus Christ xylert you're a beast. I'm a kinda-sorta achievement whore. I don't really bust my balls to get the really difficult ones, but I do try to get as many as possible. I just haven't played that many games yet. I currently own: Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fallout 3, Call Of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, and Soul Calibur 4. I haven't played CoD or Assassin's Creed yet. And, I've only gotten about 20 of Fallout's Achievements. Many more left to get.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff