Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
"So what if you can see the darkest side of me...
"Help me believe...

Fang finally revealed it! Bwahaha!

Apparently, Max's hair is a mixture of blonde and brunette. It changes color with the seasons. (Summer is blonde, winter is brunette, fall is brunette with blonde streaks, and spring is blonde with brown tints)

Pretty cool, huh?

My hair does this as well XD. Yay~ (Not the extremity of blonde though...It did that when I was younger though.)

...No one will ever change this animal I have become."
...It's not the real me
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:35 am
im sorry to rain on your paradebut hasnt it always been that coulour escept when they got that make over and she had pink streaks put in it . . sorry if im talking out my arse but i thought it was "revealed " in the first book  

lupus the lupine

Saebella

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:32 pm
naw, it said blonde then brunette. I think on Fang's Blog she stated the color changing with seasons thing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm
lupus the lupine
im sorry to rain on your paradebut hasnt it always been that coulour escept when they got that make over and she had pink streaks put in it . . sorry if im talking out my arse but i thought it was "revealed " in the first book
User ImageUser Image
"So what if you can see the darkest side of me...
"Help me believe...

No, it's gone between brunette and blonde throughout the entire series. And a lot of arguments have erupted from that one topic, lol. But, Fang finally revealed after getting asked so many times on his blog.

...No one will ever change this animal I have become."
...It's not the real me
User ImageUser Image

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

BlueHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm
yeah it says in the first book her hair color, except when she's in new york and gets pink streaks, it's always brown with blonde higlights due to the sun, the streaks get light or dark depending on the seasons.  
~General Series Discussion~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games