Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Artist's Corner (drawings/fanfic's)
Junjou Innocence Part I

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Eeeee~k
  Mmm needs something...
  BUMP!
View Results

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:17 pm
I typed this up while I was at school, and I had to do a few things to fix it up. But here enjoy! Leave comments~!
Quote:

"Look out!" the male shouted with all his strength to warn the other of the oncoming car. He dashed towards him and pulled him back as quick as he can before the car could run over, Ryoichi. With him in his arms and his hat that had fallen down on the cement floor he let out a sigh of relief "Close one."
Ryoichi blinked, he looked up to the male with his hat off and blushed, pushing him away. "Don't touch me!" All of a sudden a loud hearing of gasps came from all around.
"It's Juu-chan!!!" the fans all around them screamed delightfully due to Juudas, blowing off his cover.
"Oh crap!" he grabbed Juudas' hat and his wrist and ran away, as they were chased by the crowd. "Why didn't you keep your hat on?" he yelled as he ran.
"I can't worry about my hat when I needed to save you, Yoshimatsu-kun." he spoke with a soft tone.
He slipped on Juudas' hat on to his head, "Let's lose them!" he said as he turned a corner.

A few minutes later they had lost the crowd and had taken shelter in an abandoned hotel.
As Ryoichi caught his breath he spoke in between it, "Why…are….you so…popular…? Damn it…"
"Ha...Hah…ha…sorry."
Ryoichi looked at him as he sat up straight, "There's not need to apologize." he blushed a bit, "You just couldn't help it. Though that is one thing I hate about you…."
"Jealous?" he smirked and chuckled.
"A,As if!"
Judas approaches Ryoichi and kissed him softly on the lips and looked at him in the eye, "Remember, you're the only one for me."
He blushed once more, with his face as red as a cherry, “Y, you a** hole.”
Juudas grabbed his wrists and pushed him to the wall as he kissed him passionately and looked to him in the eye again. “I love you.” He spoke to him with a serious look and kissed his neck, a few more times. “I love you so much…”
“S, stop it… Juudas… uwah…” he yelped.
“I won’t, its finally us to ourselves… I don’t want to ruin this opportunity given to us by god.” He then unbuttoned Ryoichi’s pants and slipped his hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 pm
kewl story XD  

IIRainbow_Wr

shigatsutillimit2006

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm
It's ok  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:04 pm
cool...i like it...  

An Uke Mage

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm
The confessed love was too quick, seeing as they just met. Otherwise, not bad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:30 pm
LucidElliotAtray
The confessed love was too quick, seeing as they just met. Otherwise, not bad.

Ah, but Lucid, so was ours~
Awesome story, btw~~  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm
True, but at least we talked a bit more before confessing. Theirs was way too quick, running away from fans and then Juudas says that he loves Riouichi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 pm
I thought they already knew eachother, though  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:18 pm
Hmm, you could be right. I think I was thinking about the RP they have on this guild. If you read that, they don't know each other. Then again, in the RP, Juudas didn't confess his love right away. Ah! I'm getting a bit confused, so I am going to forget I said anything at all. Still a good story.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:57 am
uuhmm,, do it more complicated, the twist ,rivals or something and maybe you should continue the...part *blushes*  

Shin Min-ho

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm
Lol, your gaia avatar looks exactly like Usagi. Sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:32 am
cute  

protecterofelements

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 am
Well actually they were already a couple by then. Did I forget to mention that?  
Artist's Corner (drawings/fanfic's)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games